8 August 2018

Red Carpet Diaries Book 2 Chapter 9 Walkthrough

Chapter Nine: From Russia, With Pain


Main char's name = Joylene

In ITAILICS = Most preferred answer in my opinion
Underlined = Right answer



Outfit:
- WINTRY GLAM 25 diamonds

Then...
1) I'll take your seat, Apricott. 
2) Where am I supposed to go?

Not really...
1) Is there another seat available?
2) Don't you know who I am?
3) I'm having trouble with my bag.

Yes.
1) Is yours nearby?
2) Are you behind this?

Have dinner with me?
1) To the Palace! 20 diamonds
2) I'll stay in tonight.

*To the Palace!*

This is...
1) Spectacular!
2) Kinda intimidating...

I'LL HAVE...
- Champagne.
- Sparkling water.
- Whiskey.

Honestly...
1) I'm not letting it get to me.
2) It's wearing me down.

But...
1) I'll take the couch.
2) We should share the bed, instead.

I...
1) Want you too. All of you.
2) Think we should slow down.

----------

(They all wearing weird clothes, no one wear things like that anymore, maybe MC still okay)

...
1) Nope, here and ready to start.
2) Maybe put me up in your hotel, then.

Tommy...
1) Somebody's going to get hurt.
2) What if we tried something else?

Well...
1) It doesn't look so bad.
2) If Apricott can? Hell yes.

Limited time of choice:
(I'll...)
1) Use the red handholds.
2) Use the blue handholds.

...
1) I'm coming with him! 16 diamonds
2) Tommy, get in that ambulance!

*I'm coming with him!*

(I should...)
1) Hold his hand.
2) Kiss his forehead.
3) Watch and wait.

I'LL BUY HIM...
- A teddy bear.
- Chocolates.

Oh my god!
1) Will he be okay?
2) How bad were his injuries?

(I should...)
1) Kiss him goodbye. 
2) Squeeze his hand.

----------

Wait, you...
1) Can't do that!
2) Seriously believe that will work?

(I'll talk to...) 
1) Chadley. 
2) Apricott.

(I should...)
1) Lay into him!
2) Keep quiet... for now.

First, you have to promise me...
1) You'll keep me anonymous.
2) You're not in Montmartre's pocket.

Only that...
1) I'm glad someone leaked. 
2) These blintzes are amazing.

(I'll...)
1) Plead my case. 
2) Act defiant.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Veil Of Secrets Chapter 16 Walkthrough

Chapter Sixteen:  All's Well That Ends... Main char's name = Lencel In ITAILICS  = Most preferred answer in my opinion ...