5 August 2018

Veil Of Secrets Chapter 11 Walkthrough

Chapter Eleven: Lawful Good


Main char's name = Lencel

In ITAILICS = Most preferred answer in my opinion
Underlined = Right answer




Honestly...
1) I've got this.
2) I could use the backup.

Chief...
1) You can't prove anything.
2) Think about what you're asking.

(I should...)
1) Hug her.
2) Give her a warm handshake.

A horseback ride?
1) That sounds perfect! 🔎 30 diamonds
2) I'll take a rain check.

*That sounds perfect!*

I'm...
1) Passable.
2) Not sure...

I was wondering...
1) What are you going to do for work now?
2) Why haven't you made more friends in Birchport?
3) What does your family think of you being a cop?

CLUE FOUND You found The Crate Fragment.

(I'll...)
1) Kiss her.→
2) Throw hay at her.

→Let's...
1) Keep going. →
2) Take it slow.

→A ROLL IN THE HAY You hooked up with Naomi in the abandoned barn!

----------

Outfit:
- WHO RUN THE WORLD 25 diamonds

Kate is...
1) A dreamer.
2) Kind to a fault.

Kate...
1) Never said that.
2) Just wanted to be happy.

----------

You've collected 16 total clues!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Veil Of Secrets Chapter 16 Walkthrough

Chapter Sixteen:  All's Well That Ends... Main char's name = Lencel In ITAILICS  = Most preferred answer in my opinion ...