1 September 2018

The Royal Romance Book 3 Chapter 21 Walkthrough


Chapter Twenty One: Taken


Love Interest: Prince Liam


In ITAILICS = Most preferred answer in my opinion
Underlined = Right answer

Main char's name = Jensay.
Prince's name = Liam



Hey...
1) Liam is coming for us!
2) I know Justin is still in there... You don't have to do this!
3) We both know you can't rule Cordonia if this is how you win the crown.

Hey, Claudius...
1) Drake's twice the man you'll ever be!
2) Your name is almost as stupid as your face!

Olivia...
1) You are a true Nevrakis, not your family.
2) You're my friend and I believe in you!
3) Are you going to let a lying weasel like him break the great Olivia Nevrakis?

Limited time of choice:
(I should...)
1) Headbutt him!
2) Get flustered!
3) Keep my cool!

We...
1) Just need to stay calm.
2) Are all gonna diiiiieeeee!

Limited time of choice:
(I should...)
1) Cut the chair!
2) Cut Olivia!
3) Cut the ropes!

(I'll press the button with the...)
1) Shield.
2) Bow.
3) Sword.
4) Helmet.

Gladys...
1) What are you doing in there?
2) Give us one good reason not to kill you where you stand!

GLADYS...
1) Take us to the armory. 16 diamonds
2) You're not going anywhere.

*Take us to the armory.*

Gladys...
1) You owe me an explanation.
2) I want you to grovel for my forgiveness.

CHOOSE YOUR WEAPON
- Ram's Head Mace
- Battle Axe
- Skull Flail

Gladys...
1) Helping us now is a start.
2) You're right. You don't deserve forgiveness.

Gladys...
1) If you'll really help us... then go. *
2) You're not going anywhere.

*THE ENEMY OF MY ENEMY... You let Gladys go free!
*MAKING AMENDS Gladys cleared the way through Anton's hideout for you!

----------

Limited time of choice:
(I should...)
1) Make a distraction!
2) Run at Anton!
3) Scream!

WHO DO YOU HELP?
- Liam
- Olivia
- Maxwell
- Hana
- Drake

Limited time of choice:
WHAT DO YOU ATTACK WITH
- MARBLE CHUNK
- SHARP STICK

Liam...
1) Let's show them how it's done.
2) Finding a moment with you is never easy.
3) Execute typhoon maneuver!

No!
1) You can't kill Olivia... you need her!
2) Olivia, if you can breathe, you can stand!

Hey, Anton...
1) Never mess with a bride on her wedding day.
2) I guess today I'm the one who was 'just-in time.'
3) This is what happens when you cross Olivia and her best friend, Jensay!

A CORDONIAN HERO You captured Anton and thwarted his villainous scheme!

I just wanted to say...
1) Anton and his allies are in chains!
2) Your queen commands you to party!

(I should...)
1) Burst out laughing!
2) Break into tears!
3) Jump into Liam's arms!

What do you do?
1) Stay up for an extended wedding night with Liam! 30 diamonds
2) Go to bed with Liam.

*Stay up for an extended wedding night with Liam!*

I want it to be...
1) Tender and romantic.
2) Hot and passionate.

(I should...)
1) Stare into Liam's eyes.
2) Pull him closer.

Liam...
1) I never get tired of this view.
2) The queen wants you. Now.

I want you to take me...
1) Right here, right now.
2) Over to the bed.

I..
1) Am fulfilling my destiny!
2) Won't know until I make some decrees!
3) Wouldn't let a little thing like a crown change me.

Calling you that feels...
1) Right.
2) Strange.

It's...
1) Perfect and I'm never taking it off!
2) A reminder. That you're really mine and I'm really yours.
3) A lot of diamonds!

Liam...
1) You saved me!
2) Get over here and kiss me!

NIGHT OF NIGHTS You stayed up with Liam to celebrate your wedding night!

5 comments:

  1. I've actually cried when we returned to the party, MC and I never been more conected lol

    Eveyone getting family's hugs and MC just watching until our Corgi comes to us lolol

    I use the the Ram Mace, for Leon of TCaTF❤

    And damn with the cost of the wedding night:( I saved 37 to get all diamonds choices ����

    Thank you for your hard work❤ you're the best :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! At least we have corgi to hug xD
      You're welcome! :)

      Delete
    2. Yep, it hurts me inside. So i cried too when i chose the choice that make my MC cried for Liam's words. The story just too adorable!

      And thanks for the walkthrough. I love you!

      Delete
  2. What happens if I press the bow or helmet?

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you press the bow Olivia gets stabbed with something

    ReplyDelete

Veil Of Secrets Chapter 16 Walkthrough

Chapter Sixteen:  All's Well That Ends... Main char's name = Lencel In ITAILICS  = Most preferred answer in my opinion ...