13 April 2018

The Royal Romance Book 3 Chapter 7 Walkthrough


Chapter Seven: Haute Culture


Love Interest: Prince Liam


In ITAILICS = Most preferred answer in my opinion
Underlined = Right answer

Main char's name = Jensay.
Prince's name = Liam


Of course I remember her...
1) I love Kiara!
2) She's one of the more stuck-up noblewomen.
3) It's hard to ignore someone who constantly speaks French.

Outfits:
- SHOWSTOPPER 20 diamonds
- LITTLE BLACK DRESS

Ezekiel...
1) What did she tell you?
2) Funny... she never mentioned a brother.
3) Back up... Kiki?

Liam...
1) Don't worry. No one will even notice he's gone.
2) I'm great at coming up with elaborate excuses.

Duke Hakim...
1) There's always next year.
2) We were the ones who convinced him to go home.
3) I didn't realize you were old friends.

TAKE A DRINK
- Mint Julep
- Fruit Punch
- Whiskey

I...
1) Always appreciate it when a host rolls out the red carpet.
2) Was expecting more fireworks.

Hakim...
1) Don't pack your bags just yet. 
2) I get what you're asking.

Kiara, look. Travel plans or no...
1) You can't leave at a time like this!
2) I know you want to do what's best for Cordonia.*

*INTERNATIONAL INFLUENCE You gained Kiara's support!

I...
1) Have always loved paintings.
2) Am more into art you can wear. 
3) Don't really 'get' art.

What do you do?
1) Stay for a drink with Liam and your friends. 15 diamonds
2) Head back to the chateau.

*Stay for a drink with Liam and your friends.*

Drake...
1) Don't feel bad.
2) You'd feel more at home at a whiskey tasting, wouldn't you?
3) Tannins? I'm so embarrassed for you right now.

Personally, I've always thought...
1) Each bottle of wine is unique and delicious in its own way.
2) You get what you pay for.
3) It's all just glorified grape juice.

Let's toast to...
1) Good friends and good wine.
2) Making the most of our time together.
3) Olivia finally joining our lovable band of misfits!

Hana...
1) I didn't know you were secretly a sommelier!
2) How can you tell all of that from just one sip?

No matter what your dad says, there's nothing wrong with...
1) Being a fan of animals.
2) Being yourself. + Supportive

(I should...)
1) Sneak a quick kiss! 
2) Say good night.

WHAT WINE WOULD YOU LIKE FOR YOUR TOAST?
- Chardonnay
- Old Vine Zinfandel
- Sparkling Wine

IN VINO VERITAS You sampled the local wines with Ezekiel and your friends!

----------

No, but...
1) You should call 911!
2) Dogs wander off sometimes.

Limited time of choice:
Ezekiel...
1) That'd be perfect for you! + Supportive
2) Isn't vet kind of a downgrade for a future duke?

Well...
1) Sometimes we all have to do things we don't want to do.
2) They're your parents. They should want you to be happy. + Supportive
3) Is there any way you can have the best of both worlds?

Your parents might be leaving, but you could stay...
1) And do the brave but hard thing. + Supportive
2) And help your sister stick up for Cordonia.

RSVP Ezekiel agreed to attend your wedding!

They're...
1) Way nicer than I expected.
2) A lot to handle.

What do you do?
1) Join Liam for a private food tasting. 16 diamonds
2) Get some sleep.

*Join Liam for a private food tasting.*

When it comes to trying new food...
1) I usually prefer the tried and true...
2) I'll try anything once.
3) I'm up for everything!

If I were snowed in during a blizzard...
1) I'd live off of this stuff!
2) I'd still prefer a mocha.

It says...
1) They hate vegetables.
2) They have amazing taste.
3) They're proud of the food they make.

It's because...
1) There's apple hidden in here somewhere.
2) They grew up with it.
3) Some people love suffering.

How about...
1) New York pizza?
2) Food from their home countries?

I would...
1) Eat it anyway, like a champ!
2) Ask to change my order.
3) Empty my plate into the nearest planter.

Liam...
1) I demand souffle at this wedding... or else!
2) If you like it, let's put it on the menu.

Liam...
1) Get over here so I can kiss you. +Soulmates
2) I had a great time tonight.

TABLE FOR TWO You sampled some delicious foods with Liam!

3 comments:

Veil Of Secrets Chapter 16 Walkthrough

Chapter Sixteen:  All's Well That Ends... Main char's name = Lencel In ITAILICS  = Most preferred answer in my opinion ...