14 April 2018

Blood Bound Book 1 Chapter 4 Walkthrough

Chapter FourThe Rebel


Main char's name = Neiren

In ITAILICS = Most preferred answer in my opinion
Underlined = Right answer


Oh...
1) Super fun, actually!
2) Pretty boring, honestly.

I see...
1) I'm in.
2) Tell me more...

Can you tell me...
1) More about The Shrike? 
2) More about The Baron?

...
1) Yes.*
2) No.**

*BRANDED You took on Anriand's brand!
**UNBRANDED You refused Adrian's brand!

Outfits:
- GLIMMERING GOLD 25 diamonds
- ROARING 20'S

I'm...
1) Here to see The Baron.
2) Looking for danger and excitement.

(I should...)
1) Head down to the Pit.
2) Step up to the bar.

I...
1) Was sent by Adrian Raines.
2) Have a delivery for you.

(I should...)
1) Step confidently towards him.
2) Bow my head as I approach.

(I should...)
1) Spit in his face.
2) Hand him the summons.

Wait...
1) Please don't hurt me!
2) If you do this, you're a dead man.

...
1) Who are you?
2) What is this place?

Jax...
1) That's not cool.
2) Thank you for saving me.

Stay in the safehouse?
1) I'd like to stay. 16 diamonds
2) I should go.

*I'd like to stay.*

I'll go talk to...
1) Lula.
2) Arnold.

Have you...
1) Spoken to anyone on the Council? 
2) Looked for help outside the city?

Jax
1) You can feed on me.*
2) I’m not comfortable with that.

*BLOOD HEALER You let Jax feed off you!

REBEL ALLIANCE You stuck around and got to know the Clanless!

----------

Uh...
1) I fought back... hard.*
2) A Clanless vampire helped me.**

*SECRET KEEPER You didn't tell Adrian about the Clanless.
**BRIDGE BILDER You told Adrian about the Clanless.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Veil Of Secrets Chapter 16 Walkthrough

Chapter Sixteen:  All's Well That Ends... Main char's name = Lencel In ITAILICS  = Most preferred answer in my opinion ...