16 April 2018

The Junior Book 1 Chapter 2 Walkthrough


Love Interest: Zig

Chapter Two: A Head Full of Dreams


In ITAILICS = Most preferred answer in my opinion
Underlined = Right answer

Main char's name = Jenylee.


But Sebastian...
1) How do you not know how to do your laundry?
2) Why did you really skip the party?
3) Won't Tyler be disappointed?

It'll be nice to...
1) Highlight their good deeds.
2) Learn more about their members.

Okay, stop! Your prompt is...
1) Celebration.
2) Bandits.
3) Tubular.

Makeover for James:
- KNIT-ERARY FIGURE 30 diamonds*
- VEST DRESSED 12 diamonds
- CURRENT OUTFIT

*NEW BOOK, NEW LOOK James will rock the writing world in this bold cardigan.

Tell me more about...
1) The history of Alpha Theta Mu.
2) The other members of the fratority.
3) You.

All right...
1) What's your major?
2) What do you like to do in your spare time?
3) What drew you to the Alphas?

Just...
1) Focus on the music.
2) Let your personality win them over. 
3) Pretend everyone's naked.

I think...
1) I have a good first impression of her.
2) I don't know her well enough to say.
3) I trust Nathan's opinion of her.

So, Kassidy...
1) How do you like being a music major?
2) What was your old band like?
3) What does Alpha Theta Mu mean to you?

I...
- Would love them! 17 diamonds*
- Couldn't possibly take them.

*HOME SWEET HOME You spruced up your apartment!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Veil Of Secrets Chapter 16 Walkthrough

Chapter Sixteen:  All's Well That Ends... Main char's name = Lencel In ITAILICS  = Most preferred answer in my opinion ...