31 July 2018

The Royal Romance Book 3 Chapter 16 Walkthrough


Chapter Sixteen: What Happens in Vegas...


Love Interest: Prince Liam


In ITAILICS = Most preferred answer in my opinion
Underlined = Right answer

Main char's name = Jensay.
Prince's name = Liam



If it's such a secret...
1) It must be the biggest, bestest Beaumont Bash of all!
2) You'd better not disappoint me, Maxwell!
3) I hope that doesn't mean you ordered strippers!

Oh...
1) Good riddance!
2) No, you have to come with us!

Outfit:
- LADY LUCK 25 diamonds

Penelope...
1) Didn't you get the 'dark colors' memo?
2) You look marvelous!

Oh my god...
1) She's so cute!
2) Isn't this like... super dangerous?

Limited time of choice:
(I should...)
1) Panic!
2) Keep my cool!
3) Flash a smile!

WHO DO YOU CHOOSE TO MEET ZAHIRA?
- Drake!
- Olivia!

WHO DO YOU EHOOSE FOR THE TRICK?
- Bertrand!
- Maxwell!

Yes...
1) Let's dance!
2) But first, more drinks!

(I should...)
1) Hold Liam close.
2) Kiss Liam.
3) Do the robot with Liam!

'To find the first object, you'll need a hand.'
1) Let's look in the palm tree! + Hunt
2) Let's look in the trash can!
3) Let's look around the MGM lion!

'You can't see, you can't taste, you can't touch, you can't smell.'
1) Search behind the bar!
2) Search the bathroom!
3) Search the DJ booth! + Hunt

'Yo! Roll the hard six and watch out for snake eyes.'
1) Try the slot machines!
2) Try the poker tables!
3) Try the craps tables! + Hunt

What do you do?
1) Go out with Liam. 17 diamonds
2) Stay at the hotel.

*Go out with Liam.*

I remember...
1) Every instant, from locking eyes in the bar to saying goodnight.
2) How hot you looked.
3) Thinking 'might as well have some fun, I'll never see these guys again!'

You said...
1) 'It is a pleasure and an honor to make your acquaintance.'
2) 'Sorry I'm late. Thank you for your patience, Miss...?'
3) 'I, a simple commoner, would like your most mediocre scotch and a, er... burgle?'

Liam, you...
1) Haven't changed, either.
2) Have changed a lot.
3) Changed me.

Liam...
1) You were protecting me.
2) That's all behind us now.
3) It must have been hard to put on such a brave face.

This...
1) Is so beautiful and authentic!
2) Is what the trip to Italy should've been.
3) Reminds me of you rowing us to the Blue Grotto.

It's...
1) Such an amazing view of Las Vegas!
2) By far the most romantic view of the night!
3) A bit smaller than the real thing, as I recall.

Sneaking around back then was so...
1) Sexy!
2) Inconvenient.

It feels like...
1) We just met yesterday.
2) We've been together forever.

(I should...)
1) Go back to the hotel bar.
2) Kiss him.

Liam...
1) You're the best thing that's ever happened to me.
2) I couldn't stop thinking about this all day.

(I should...) 
1) Bite his lip. 
2) Grab his butt.

ROYAL FLUSH You went on a monument tour of Las Vegas with Liam!

Actually, I would like to...
1) Dance on a bar!
2) Toast the night with one last shot with my friends!
3) Have one last fling before we're married...→ (You can spend the night with one of your friends)

→Wait...
1) Only if it's okay with you, of course.→
2) I was just kidding.

→I...
1) Don't need anyone but you. 
2) Will think about it.

→What do you do?
- Spend the night with Drake! 18 diamonds
- Spend the night with Hana! 18 diamonds
- Spend the night with Maxwell! 18 diamonds
- Don't have a fling.

1 comment:

  1. I chose drake as my love,, I had a fling with Maxwell and it was.. worth it.

    ReplyDelete

Veil Of Secrets Chapter 16 Walkthrough

Chapter Sixteen:  All's Well That Ends... Main char's name = Lencel In ITAILICS  = Most preferred answer in my opinion ...