12 April 2018

Perfect Match Book 1 Chapter 8 Walkthrough


Chapter Eight: Star-Crossed


In ITAILICS = Most preferred answer in my opinion
Underlined = Right answer

Main char's name = Raelyn


Hayden...
1) Stay with me!
2) It's all gonna be okay.
3) You mean so much to me...

Only family members?
1) I understand...
2) Let us in now!
3) But I'm his girlfriend!

So...
1) You and Hayden are really close friends, huh?
2) Do you have feelings for Hayden?

What do you do?
1) Get to know Sloane at the planetarium! 19 diamonds
2) Turn down her invitation.

*Get to know Sloane at the planetarium!*

If I had a time travel machine, I would...
1) Go back in time!
2) Not use it. No time like the present!
3) Visit the future!

I think...
1) You should give the quiz a shot!
2) You're right. Dating is less important.
3) You should have no trouble finding someone on your own.

Sloane...
1) Those people are missing out!
2) You don't need anyone.

(I should...)
1) Hug Sloane.
2) Say something encouraging.

ACROSS THE UNIVERSE You comforted Sloane in the planetarium!

----------

You're here to check in on Hayden...
1) You've finally warmed up to her, huh?
2) All this for me? 

WHOSE STRATEGY DO YOU USE?
- Cause a dramatic distraction!
- Flatter the receptionist.

Limited time of choice:
Uh...
1) Where's Hayden?!
2) We got lost searching for the cafeteria!

What do you do?
1) Join Damien on his stakeout rooftop! 18 diamonds
2) Say good night.

Nadia...
1) We'll find out whatever they're hiding. I know it.
2) They probably did transfer him. Let's check tomorrow.
3) I don't know what to think.

*Join Damien on his stakeout rooftop!*

A forbidden affair? That sounds...
1) Sexy.
2) Reckless.

I think these two are...
1) Friends having a quarrel.
2) Star-crossed lovers.
3) Having a family squabble. 

Damien...
1) You're right. We shouldn't panic.
2) Easier said than done.
3) Emotions can be a good thing.

(I should...)
1) Thank Damien.
2) Hug Damien.
3) Punch him on the shoulder. 

TRUE DETECTIVE You went to the stakeout rooftop with Damien!

-----------

Hi, Sloane. Damien and I...
1) Need you to tell us what's going on with Hayden. Now!
2) Want to see if you're doing okay.

But that's an invasion of privacy!
1) Sloane's our friend!
2)...And that's actually a good idea.

Sloane is with Eros?!
1) I can't believe this!
2) I knew it!
3) I'm sure she has a good reason for this.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Veil Of Secrets Chapter 16 Walkthrough

Chapter Sixteen:  All's Well That Ends... Main char's name = Lencel In ITAILICS  = Most preferred answer in my opinion ...