10 April 2018

The Junior Book 1 Chapter 1 Walkthrough


Love Interest: Zig

Chapter One: Live While We're Young


In ITAILICS = Most preferred answer in my opinion
Underlined = Right answer

Main char's name = Jenylee.


Of course! I...
1) Wrote a lot.
2) Prepared for junior year.
3) Chilled so hard.

Wow!
1) Where did you find these guys?
2) Do you think they'll raise a lot of money?
3) Who else will be there?

It's...
1) A little bare.
2) A work in progress.
3) Our home now.

HOME SWEET HOME You spruced up your apartment!

Me too! I think we'll...
1) Learn so much about each other.
2) Grow even closer.
3) Finally have some privacy.

Wow...
1) They call themselves Alphas?
2) Everything in this house looks expensive.
3) There are so many people here tonight!

You should...
1) Ask Abbie about art classes. 
2) Join a club or organization. 
3) Date every cutie in your path.

It's okay...
1) This party is packed!
2) I should watch where I'm going.

Oh!
1) You read The Freshman?
2) Did you ever have class with Vasquez?
3) Do you like writing too?

Seriously? 
1) Where's my ticket?
2) I barely know you!
3) I have a boyfriend.

I'd say...
1) Absolutely. 12 diamonds 
2) We should stick around a bit longer.

*Absolutely.*

They...
1) Make a wish! 
2) Make out!*

*LOVE IN BLOOM You and Zig shared a moment in the greenhouse.

----------

And of you want… 
1) We'll dance with you! 19 diamonds
2) You can sit this one out.

*We'll dance with you!*

Zack’s right… 
1) You should celebrate your progress!
2) You can make your own moves!
3) Let's embrace being silly!

BUST A MOVE You encouraged Tyler to dance his heart out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Veil Of Secrets Chapter 16 Walkthrough

Chapter Sixteen:  All's Well That Ends... Main char's name = Lencel In ITAILICS  = Most preferred answer in my opinion ...