8 April 2018

Blood Bound Book 1 Chapter 3 Walkthrough

Chapter ThreeThe Library


Main char's name = Neiren

In ITAILICS = Most preferred answer in my opinion
Underlined = Right answer


Limited time of choice:
Adrian, we need to...
1) Run!
2) Help that woman!

GRAB...
1) A large branch!*
2) A heavy rock!

*HIGH STAKES You tossed Adrian the right weapon!

So...
1) What the hell was that? 
2) Are we safe?

Wow...
1) Do you know who?
2) Are you sure you're okay?

(I should...)
1) Look away.
2) Secretly peek. (1-3-2-8)

Uh...
1) Hi...
2) (Curtsy...)
3) (Shake his hand...)

Wait a minute, are you... 
1) Turning me into a vampire? 
2) Erasing my memories?

Am I afraid?
1) Yes.
2) No.

Explore the library?
1) Let's go! 16 diamonds
2) I'm actually ready for bed.

*Let's go!*

Tell me about...
1) This book. 
2) Jameson.
3) Me.

Adrian...
1) What happened to her after that?
2) Why'd you let me keep my memories?
3) Don't you get tired of hiding?

Adrian...
1) That's what friends are for.
2) I want to be here for you.

OPEN BOOK You explored the library with Adrian.

----------

Do you...
1) Miss the sun on your skin?
2) Wish you could stay?

Hey, Lily...
1) Let's go out! 18 diamonds
2) Some sleep will help.

*Let's go out!*

Two...
1) Fancy cocktails!
2) Shots of tequila!
3) Glasses of bubbly water...

Here's to...
1) Being single!
2) Horrible exes!

Huh... 
1) 'Mostly?'
2) Who'd you tell?

(I should...) 
1) Hug Lily...*
2) Kiss Lily...**

*NERD HERO You had a great night out with Lily!
**FIRST MOVE You made out with Lily at the club.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Veil Of Secrets Chapter 16 Walkthrough

Chapter Sixteen:  All's Well That Ends... Main char's name = Lencel In ITAILICS  = Most preferred answer in my opinion ...