8 April 2018

The Royal Romance Book 3 Chapter 6 Walkthrough


Chapter Six: Ember of Hope


Love Interest: Prince Liam


In ITAILICS = Most preferred answer in my opinion
Underlined = Right answer

Main char's name = Jensay.
Prince's name = Liam


Maxwell...
1) Together, we can do anything.
2) They're going to be sorry they ever messed with us!

Yeah, we need to make sure everyone knows...
1) The apples aren't the only symbol of the Crown's strength.
2) The Cordonians don't take apple-related insults lightly.

Outfit:
- SALT OF THE EARTH 25 diamonds +Hope
- BASIC BLACK

The orchard... 
1) Wow...
2) This isn't so bad...

Liam...
1) People will be reassured just by seeing you up there.
2) I'll be right next to you. We'll be great! 
3) Would a kiss help? + Soulmates

+Hope (from outfit)

We know you're all still scared and upset, but...
1) This could've been way worse.
2) The attack targeted the Crown, not the public. +Hope
3) We will punish the criminals who did this! +Hope

Limited time of choice:
(I SHOULD LOOK...)
- SAD AND FORLORN
- FIERCE AND DETERMINED +Hope (left angry face)
- CHEERFUL AND EXCITED

The planting of this tree symbolizes...
1) Our anger becoming strength in the face of our enemies! +Hope
2) All the future trees!
3) Cordonia's commitment to keeping the doctor away!

FORGED IN FIRE You reassured the people after the apple orchard was burned!

Mara...
1) Sometimes we have to go out of the safety zone.
2) They're just kids.
3) I'll fight my way out if anything happens.

Yeah...
1) We're not going to let a little disaster stop us.
2) I decree that it's time for soccer!

THE BEST WOULD PROBABLY BE...
- Liam.
- Maxwell.
- Hana.
- Drake.

THE WEAKEST LINK IS...
- Liam.
- Maxwell.
- Hana.
- Drake.

Hey...
1) Drake, didn't you just get shot?
2) No blood, no foul!

Maxwell...
1) You've got years left in you.
2) Get up! This isn't drama club!

(I should...)
1) Miss wide!
2) Score!
3) Pass the ball to Jiro!

I...
1) Could play all day.
2) Need oxygen. Oxygen!

Madeleine...
1) Not everything's done with an ulterior motive.
2) I'm making a playbook of all your tactics.

Last time we were here feels like...
1) A lifetime ago.
2) It was yesterday.

To...
1) The best friends in the whole world!
2) Defeating our enemies!

What do you do?
1) Go to the sauna with Liam. 15 diamonds 
2) Head back to Applewood Manor with everyone.

*Go to the sauna with Liam.*

Liam...
1) I can hardly believe how much we've been through together.
2) Sounds like your life would be pretty uneventful without me.

Wanna...
1) Give me a back massage?
2) Let me massage your back?
Liam...
1) These towels are in the way.
2) Let's make out.

Limited time of choice:
I should...
1) Moan.
2) Keep quiet.*
3) Make Liam moan.**

*STEALTHY AS THE NIGHT Your friends were none the wiser.
**HOT, HEAVY AND CLUMSY You made too much noise in the sauna.

----------

Oh, Liam...
1) I'm happy to do whatever I can to help!
2) It would have been nice to have a moment's rest.

What do you do?
1) Explore the city with Liam. 17 diamonds 
2) Turn in for the evening.

*Explore the city with Liam. *

Wow, this place is... 
1) Absolutely beautiful! 
2) Super old!

Oh...
1) That's reassuring.
2) So they're watching us?

I think...
1) You should pose with him!
2) We should honor King Fabian's legacy throught song.
3) There should be a naked statue of you in a city square. + Soulmates

You're right, and it's important to remember that...
1) No one can tame time... not even a king.
2) Each of our actions has consequences that impact the whole country.

WHAT DO YOU WANT TO DRINK?
- Whiskey
- Sparkling Water
- Champagne

Being a duchess?
1) I was born for this role.
2) I still have a lot to learn.

You know, even after all this time, I still think Cordonia's...
1) Like something out of a fairy tale.
2) Smaller than I expected.

Of course! How about we...
1) Talk about sports?
2) Arm wrestle?
3) Discuss wedding plans? + Soulmates

(I should...) 
1) Kiss him.*
2) Take his hand.**

*KISS FOR THE AGES You kissed Liam after a moonlit outing on the streets of Cordonia!
**TOUCH OF MOONLIGHT You enjoyed a romantic outing with Liam on the streets of Cordonia!

----------

No comments:

Post a Comment

Veil Of Secrets Chapter 16 Walkthrough

Chapter Sixteen:  All's Well That Ends... Main char's name = Lencel In ITAILICS  = Most preferred answer in my opinion ...