5 April 2018

Perfect Match Book 1 Chapter 7 Walkthrough


Chapter Seven: Familiar Faces


In ITAILICS = Most preferred answer in my opinion
Underlined = Right answer

Main char's name = Raelyn


Hey...
1) Screw you, 'Gary'!
2) Hang on, Nadia. Let's think this through.
3) Stay out of this, lady!

GET ANSWERS BY CONFRONTING GARY?
- Team up with Damien and interrogate Gary! 16 diamonds
- Let Gary go.

*Team up with Damien and interrogate Gary!*

In that case...
1) I'll play the bad cop.
2) You should play the bad cop.
3) We'll both be bad cops!

Gary...
1) Does the name 'Moonlight' ring a bell?
2) Do you not recognize Nadia at all?
3) How'd you get that scar?

NO COINCIDENCES You and Damien grilled Gary for more information!

Well...
1) P.I. Damien is pretty cool too.
2) You're the Watson to my Sherlock.
3) Who says this was my first interrogation?

I wanna know...
1) What was your first interrogation like?
2) If you ever miss being a cop.
3) If you enjoyed that as much as I did.

----------

JOIN NADIA FOR A SELF-DEFENSE CLASS!
- Help Nadia learn to protect herself! 17 diamonds (will help in chapter 9)
- Take a raincheck.

*Help Nadia learn to protect herself! *

Limited time of choices (2 times)
(I should aim for...)
1) His heart!
2) His throat!
3) His shoulder!

(I should aim for...)
1) His leg!
2) His arm! 
3) His groin!

Nadia, get angry! Think of...
1) Gary's new girlfriend!
2) Gary's stupid hair!

3) Steve!

ALL IN THE HIPS You helped Nadia learn self-defense!

But how do you feel about...
1) Steve?
2) Yourself?
3) Imminent Danger?

----------

Well...
1) It could have something to do with Steve?
2) I met Hayden because of Eros. Maybe you're just being paranoid?
3) We need more evidence.

Damien...
1) They're idiots. I think you're great.
2) I'm sorry.
3) Are you okay?

What do you do?
1) Cheer up Damien at his favorite pub. 18 diamonds
2) Head home.

*Cheer up Damien at his favorite pub. *

Hayden and I are...
1) Really happy. We care about each other.
2) Getting along. But I'm still keeping my guard up.
3) Not your business. Cheers!

I dare you to...
1) Yell a long list of compliments aboi me. Including how hot I am.
2) Show everything in your wallet.
3) Put ice cubes down your shirt.

What?
1) You want me to fawn over her? Easy. 
2) You're crazy.
3) No way. I'm taking three sips...

So...
1) Are you seeing anyone at the moment?
2) Why are you so judgmental about love?
3) What was your last partner like?

CARDS AND MEMENTOS You comforted Damien and learned about his past!

----------

Sure! HI have my usual...
1) Green tea with honey.
2) Coffee, cream, and sugar.
3) Black coffee.

Um... Hayden?
1) You already gave me my drink.
2) Are you feeling alright?

Sloane, everything is...
1) Perfect!
2) ...Interesting.
3) Very you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Veil Of Secrets Chapter 16 Walkthrough

Chapter Sixteen:  All's Well That Ends... Main char's name = Lencel In ITAILICS  = Most preferred answer in my opinion ...