1 April 2018

Perfect Match Book 1 Chapter 6 Walkthrough


Chapter Six: Swan Song


In ITAILICS = Most preferred answer in my opinion
Underlined = Right answer

Main char's name = Raelyn


(I should...)
1) Give her the brutal truth.*
2) Soften the blow.**

*TOUGH LOVE You were honest with Nadia.
**SOFT HEARTED You spared Nadia's feelings.

Nadia...
1) Let's get you home.
2) He shouldn't have ended it this way.
3) Eros can set you up with someone else.

I have to say...
1) It'd be great to get to know Hayden's friends.
2) You're adorable.
3) We will watch all of the sportsball.

Nadia...
1) No, something is wrong with you.
2) I'd hoped you were moving on.
3) What's with the ribbons?

Hmm...
1) It does seem a little sketchy.
2) People go on business trips. It happens.

Guys!
1) You both want to help Steve.
2) Damien, leave Nadia alone.
3) Nadia, be reasonable.

Love?
1) Definitely.
2) Too much, too soon!
3) We aren't all as sappy as you, Nadia.

Whoa...
1) You clean up good!
2) Guess this means I should step up my game...

So about this date tonight...
1) We're going to the opera?
2) I am totally surprised right now.

Whoa...
1) That's badass.
2) Then you're one of the smartest people I know.
3) Have you been to Area 51?

Outfit:
- EMERALD EMPRESS 25 diamonds

ALL DOLLED UP You impressed your date at the opera!

Well...
1) I've never actually been to an opera.
2) It's one of my favorites.
3) I mean, it's no monster truck rally.

(I should...)
1) Hold his hand.
2) Focus on the show.

(I should...)
1) Kiss Hayden.
2) Point out something funny on stage.

Well...
1) It was amazing!
2) I prefer watching things in my own language.
3) I liked the company.

Hayden...
1) Let's explore backstage together! 20 diamonds
2) We should just go home.

*Let's explore backstage together!*

WHAT DO YOU ACT OUT?
- Swooning
- Romance
- Revenge

(I should...)
1) Kiss Hayden.
2) Snuggle up to him.

Oh, Hayden...
1) I want you. Now.
2) Not tonight.

Oh, Hayden...
1) That's why it's good to shake things up.
2) I feel that way sometimes too.
3) Are you trying to tell me something?

BEHIND THE SCENES You snuck backstage with Hayden at the opera!

----------

Damien...
1) Cut the cloak and dagger stuff already.
2) Is this a stakeout?
3) It's cute to see you in full detective mode.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Veil Of Secrets Chapter 16 Walkthrough

Chapter Sixteen:  All's Well That Ends... Main char's name = Lencel In ITAILICS  = Most preferred answer in my opinion ...