31 March 2018

The Royal Romance Book 3 Chapter 5 Walkthrough


Chapter Five: The Sport of Kings


Love Interest: Prince Liam


In ITAILICS = Most preferred answer in my opinion
Underlined = Right answer

Main char's name = Jensay.
Prince's name = Liam


I'm...
1) With Maxwell. This'll be the most epic polo game the world has ever seen!
2) With Drake. I'm going to kick all of your butts!

Oh, sure, you have to...
1) Dunk the ball in the basket!
2) Hit the ball through the goal!
3) Be the last one standing!

What do you do?
1) Practice polo with Hana. 15 diamonds
2) Get some rest.

*Practice polo with Hana.*

(I should...)
1) Hit the ball outta the park!
2) Hit the ball across the field!

(I should...)
1) Stay alongside the ball and swing! 
2) Cross the line of the ball to reach it!

Hana...
1) That was amazing!
2) On a scale of 1 to 10, how dangerous is that?

You'd be an amazing...
1) Rock climber.
2) Full-time best friend.
3) Concert pianist.

Hana...
1) Some new skills take time to learn. Especially the big ones.
2) That's not true. Polo's bringing the kingdom together right now.

(I should...)
1) Run right through the sprinklers!
2) Dodge the sprinklers!

HORSING AROUND You practiced your polo skills with Hana!

----------

Yep...
1) You try having Maxwell for an alarm clock.
2) And you're still here.
3) Unless this is some kind of nightmare.

Yes, I know, I need to...
1) Please the crowd.
2) Wow Penelope's family.

Outfits:
- PRIM AND PROPER 20 diamonds +Crowd
- LITTLE BLACK DRESS

+Crowd (outfit)

I'm...
1) Ready to rock it!
2) Trying not to freak out.

Before we start, I just want to say...
1) May the best team win.
2) Get ready to eat our dust!

Limited time of choices (3 times):
Maxwell, look! There's a... 
1) Corgi! +Crowd
2) Plane!
3) Dance party! +Crowd

(I should...)
1) Tell Neville to pass to me! 
2) Outrace him to the ball! +Crowd
3) Do a half-pass to get to the ball! (appears if you trained with Hana) +Crowd

(I should...)
1) Hit the grass!
2) Hit the ball! +Crowd
3) Hit the ball with a 'windmill'!
 (appears if you trained with Hana) +Crowd

WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS You led your team to victory in the charity polo match!

MAKING FRIENDS You persuaded Emmeline to support you!

RSVP You convinced Emmeline and London to attend your wedding!

Thank you...
1) I can't wait to see you there!
2) You're doing the right thing for Cordonia.

What do you do?
1) Go fishing with Drake. 16 diamonds
2) Get some sleep.

*Go fishing with Drake.*

Drake...
1) I trust you.
2) If that thing sinks, you'd better save me.

Limited time of choice:
(I'll tie my hook onto the line with...)
1) An elegant bow-tie!
2) The tightest knot known to man!
3) A four-leaf clover!

That sounds...
1) Kind of harsh.
2) Like some quality bonding time.
3) Like something you'd do to your future children.

Let me guess...
1) The student quickly surpassed the teacher.
2) Baby Drake hated fishing.

Drake...
1) Am I dreaming, or did you just compliment some nobles?
2) You could stick up for the common man at court, you know.

If we've got more time to kill, let's...
1) Talk about deep personal issues.
2) Drink the whiskey I know you brought.

Well, hat or no...
1) I'd follow Captain Drake anywhere.
2) If you were a captain, I'd abandon ship.

Limited time of choice:
(I should...)
1) Grab the fish!
2) Toss the fish at Drake!
3) Panic!

We should...
1) Let it go.
2) Grill it up!

GO FISH You went on a fishing trip with Drake!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Veil Of Secrets Chapter 16 Walkthrough

Chapter Sixteen:  All's Well That Ends... Main char's name = Lencel In ITAILICS  = Most preferred answer in my opinion ...