31 March 2018

Blood Bound Book 1 Chapter 2 Walkthrough

Chapter TwoThe Vampire


Main char's name = Neiren

In ITAILICS = Most preferred answer in my opinion
Underlined = Right answer


...
1) Say nothing!
2) Scream! 
3) Throw a vase!

Wait...
1) Were you actually drinking her blood?
2) Vampires don't exist!
3) So... explain how this works, exactly?

Oh...
1) I expect double overtime.
2) Let's get going.
3) Maybe there's another way to pay me back...

Outfit:
- SPREAD YOUR WINGS 25 diamonds*

(Can choose all)
Tell me...
1) Can you fly?
2) Are you super-strong?
3) Does sunlight hurt you?
4) Can you eat garlic?
5) How many vampires are there?

Oh my god. That's...
1) Incredible.
2) Terrifying.

I'm his...
1) Assistant.
2) Lover.

*RUNWAY RUNAWAY You stunned in your edgy gold dress!

FRAGMENT COLLECTED You found a fragment of the mysterious portrait.

I'd like to...
1) Go with you. 19 diamonds
2) Stay out here.

*Go with you.*

I'm going to just...
11) Take it all in!
2) Keep my eyes to myself.

Priya, thank you, but...
1) (Step back.)
2) (Kiss her hand.)

(I should...)
1) Wrap my arms around him...
2) Take a step away from him.

That was...
1) Intense.
2) Awesome. 
3) Scary.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Veil Of Secrets Chapter 16 Walkthrough

Chapter Sixteen:  All's Well That Ends... Main char's name = Lencel In ITAILICS  = Most preferred answer in my opinion ...