31 March 2018

Blood Bound Book 1 Chapter 1 Walkthrough

Chapter OneThe Interview


Main char's name = Neiren

In ITAILICS = Most preferred answer in my opinion
Underlined = Right answer


Well...
1) I'd love to help make the world a better place.*
2) I want to climb the corporate ladder.**
3) The salary is incredible.***

*DO-GOODER Your motivation is making the world a better place!
**LADDER CLIMBER Your motivation is advancing your career!
***

I desire... 
1) Power. 
2) Adventure. 
3) Passion.

Hmm...
1) I've got world-class people skills.
2) I have a great memory.
3) I can mix a great mojito.

(This one appears only if you choose I have a great memory)
You said...
1) I have a free minute. Is this the candidate?
2) I'm ready for the interview now.
3) Look, I'm Adrian. Howdy howdy howdy.

Got it.
1) I'll be sure to meet them as they arrive.
2) How can I help you prepare?

Wait!
1) I need those gifts. Now.
2) I'm so sorry, sir! Please, just give me a moment.

Dagger, scarab, mandrake...
1) I've got it.
2) Can you go over who they're for again?

Whoa...
1) How dare you! 
2) Um... Adrian...?

The scarab is for...
1) Lester Castellanos.
2) Kamilah Sayeed.*

*NAILED IT You correctly delivered Adrian's gifts!

Join me for dinner?
1) Absolutely. 12 diamonds
2) I... have other plans.

*Absolutely.*

Uh, I'll have the...
1) Maine lobster with clarified butter.
2) Housemade ravioli with ricotta and Tuscan morels.
3) Steak Chateaubriand Saigant.

So...
1) What were you doing in France?
2) What was that meeting about earlier?

Your optimism is so...
1) Encouraging.
2) Inspiring.
3) Sexy.

I think I know what's next...
1) We keep working towards a better world.
2) We get... closer.

----------

It was..
1) Weird.
2) Good.
3) I'll tell you after I take a cold shower.

Lily...
1) You deserve someone better.
2) Give her the benefit of the doubt.

He's...
1) Interesting.
2) Alittle scary.
3) Super hot.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Veil Of Secrets Chapter 16 Walkthrough

Chapter Sixteen:  All's Well That Ends... Main char's name = Lencel In ITAILICS  = Most preferred answer in my opinion ...