25 March 2018

Red Carpet Diaries Chapter 16 Walkthrough


Chapter SixteenThe Big Premiere


Main char's name = Joylene

In ITAILICS = Most preferred answer in my opinion
Underlined = Right answer


Outfits:
- RED CARPET 25 diamonds*
- BOOTS AND SLITS 25 diamonds*
- CURRENT OUTFIT

I'll hit the red carpet with...
- Matt. (my choice)
- Teja.
- Seth.
- Victoria.

I'm sure you know by now I wasn't the leak.
1) It was Jonathan Spencer.
2) Or are you that behind on your gossip?

(I should...)
1) Walk up and say hello.
2) Pretend not to notice him.

*RED CARPET STUNNER You stole the spotlight with your gorgeous red carpet dress!

Forgive him?
1) There's nothing to forgive! 
2) After the way he acted, never!

(I should...) 
1) Squeeze his hand. 
2) Tell him he nailed it.

FIRESIDE HEAT Tender Nothings got seriously steamy in the bedroom!

Teja...
1) This is so embarrassing!
2) I can't believe how sexy this is!

THE DARKEST TIMELINE Tender Nothings ended with Hooper killing Macy! (this up to your choices in previous chapter)

(I should...)
1) Try to eavesdrop on their conversation.
2) Send Teja over to ask him what he thought.

I think...
1) It did!
2) Maybe he was being ironic?

Whoa.
1) You rented an entire Western setup 'just in case?'
2) You bought an antler chandelier for this?

So...
1) Cozying up to the hottest agent in town?
2) Did I just salt your game?

Hey guys!
1) What'd you think of the movie?
2) Well, Josh? Where are the celebratory shots?

(I'll say hi to...) (can choose only 1)
1) Gloria.
2) Chazz.

Thank you. That's...
1) So flattering!
2) Pretty faint praise.

I WANT TO GO HOME WITH... (I'm lazy to type everyone, maybe later xD)
- Victoria. 30 diamonds
- Seth. 30 diamonds
- Teja. 30 diamonds
- Matt. 30 diamonds
- Chazz. But, like, as friends.

*Seth.*
Sorry, I...
1) Have a ton of press tomorrow.
2) Feel pretty worn out.

Hey...
1) Whatever it is, you can say it.
2) We don't have to do this if you don't want to.

THE BOY NEXT DOOR You spent your night with Seth!





5 comments:

  1. I didn't have enough diamonds to keep Victoria in the movie, so my billboard had the barn where Victoria's face is in yours lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the walkthroughs. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Victoria:

    Own that we're leaving together. <--
    Play dumb.

    Ask her who she's wearing.
    Kiss her. <--

    I *like* my tiny apartment. <--
    I got this place before I got a paying gig.

    RIVALS TO LOVERS: You spent your night with Victoria!

    ReplyDelete

Veil Of Secrets Chapter 16 Walkthrough

Chapter Sixteen:  All's Well That Ends... Main char's name = Lencel In ITAILICS  = Most preferred answer in my opinion ...