24 March 2018

The Royal Romance Book 3 Chapter 4 Walkthrough


Chapter Four: Any Port in a Storm


Love Interest: Prince Liam


In ITAILICS = Most preferred answer in my opinion
Underlined = Right answer

Main char's name = Jensay.
Prince's name = Liam


Well, now that everyone's here...
1) Thank you for coming.
2) This is literally my worst nightmare. 
3) Maxwell, save me!

If I'm going to win them over, I need to...
1) Be myself.
2) Make sure they know who's boss.
3) Offer them something they can't refuse.

That's easy...
1) I've always had Penelope's back.
2) I'll just do the opposite of everything you did to her.

Outfits:
- JEWEL OF THE SEA 25 diamonds + Approval 
- LITTLE BLACK DRESS

Penelope...
1) I missed you!
2) You know I'd never turn down free food.

+ Approval (Outfit)

Oh...
1) It's, er, good to meet my best friend's family!
2) I wouldn't say we're that close...

Well...
1) It'd certainly help our cause. 
2) Only if she wants to go back. + Approval 

About your relief efforts...
1) Is there anything we can do to help? + Approval 
2) I know you'll pull through no matter what.
3) Penelope, do you have any ideas? + Approval 

Think about it...
1) I'm amazing at sports.
2) I could use some entertainment!
3) We can use our titles to your advantage. + Approval 

FATHERLY CONCERN You made a good impression on Penelope's father!

What do vou do?
1) Go for a boat ride with Liam. 18 diamonds
2) Head to Penelope's estate.

*Go for a boat ride with Liam.*

I propose a toast to... 
1) Cordonia's finest guild! 
2) Me! Our gracious host! 
3) All of our excellent hats!

I'd...
1) Sit Kiara's family on my left and Madeleine's family on my right.
2) Cut the table in half!

You're saying...
1) That you've got the situation under control.
2) That you're the coolest guy in town.
3) That you're the hottest man in Cordonia. + Soulmates

(I should...)
1) Look as fierce as possible.
2) Kiss him. + Soulmates
3) Look as queenly as possible.

Liam...
1) Of course you are.
2) Don't ask me. Take your people's word for it.

Then...
1) You'd better kiss me before we go. + Soulmates
2) Lay in a course, Captain!

FINDING YOUR SEA LEGS You learned some diplomatic tips on a boat ride with Liam!

----------

Hey, everyone...
1) Having a party without me?
2) I thought I'd find you surrounded by poodles!

What do you do?
1) Join Hana and Maxwell to play with Penelope's poodles. 17 diamonds
2) Get ready for bed.

*Join Hana and Maxwell to play with Penelope's poodles.*

(I should...)
1) Shake their paws!
2) Pat their heads!
3) Give them treats!

I have to ask...
1) Why did you name them Merlin and Morgana?
2) How long have you had these two?

(I should...)
1) Get the poodles to play fetch!
2) Get the poodles to play tug of war!

Penelope...
1) I can relate. Court can be overwhelming.
2) You wouldn't need a suitor to stay at court now.
3) I know it's hard, but we really need you there.

You coming back to court would mean...
1) Cordonia's one step closer to being reunited.
2) I'd have one of my best friends back. *
3) You could see Kiara again.

*A FRIEND IN NEED You earned Penelope's support!

DOG-CONE LUCKY You had dessert with Hana, Maxwell, Penelope, and her poodles!

----------

If didn't play with poodles
Penelope...
1) You don't hove to attend the parties.
2) I know it's hard, but Liam and I are really counting on you.
3) I con relate. Court can be overwhelming. + Trust

Limited time of choice:
Yes, please bring...
1) Mervin and Marlena.
2) Poodle One and Poodle Two.
3) Merlin and Morgana. + Trust


5 comments:

  1. If I don't join with Hana and Maxwell, affect the attendance of the wedding? :( I'm saving the diamonds but I don think I can get a well amount to the boat ride and the play with puddles ;;

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You don't need to play with poodles, just need to earn Penelope's trust :) (I noticed that I skipped this part without diamonds, now added , thank you :D)

      Delete
    2. Omg, thank you to you. :D You're so kind<3

      Delete
  2. Anyway... Thank you a lot for your walkthrough! You're my hero, lol, when it takes to make a decision that will affect the story, I came to look your blog to not screwed. Besides I love when you add the images of the game! Your blog is my fav, no joke ❤

    ReplyDelete

Veil Of Secrets Chapter 16 Walkthrough

Chapter Sixteen:  All's Well That Ends... Main char's name = Lencel In ITAILICS  = Most preferred answer in my opinion ...