24 March 2018

Perfect Match Book 1 Chapter 5 Walkthrough


Chapter Five: Home Again


In ITAILICS = Most preferred answer in my opinion
Underlined = Right answer

Main char's name = Raelyn


Limited time of choice:
(I should)
1) Push!

How did I get out?
1) I'm not sure. My memories are hazy.
2) I think Hayden pulled me out.
3) I escape burning wreckage all the time.

Hayden...
1) I'm so glad we got out of this okay.
2) You’re my hero!
3) Is there something you're not telling me?

I promise...
1) There's nothing to worry about!
2) We were just as scared as you were.
3) We'll try to minimize auto collisions in the future.

What do you do?
1) Go on a pancake house date with Hayden! 17 diamonds
2) Pass.

*Go on a pancake house dale with Hayden!*

The crash was pretty rough.
1) I was so scared.
2) I was worried about you guys.
3) But now I'm finally alone with you...

I'm looking forward to meeting her.
1) I'm sure she has embarrassing stories about you.
2) She's got to be great if she raised you.

Well...
1) Imagine the warmest welcome you can think of.
2) They'll give you the third degree.
3) Someone's eager.

(I should...)
1) Kiss Hayden.
2) Smear whipped cream on Hayden's face.

SYRUPY SWEET You went to the pancake house with Hayden!

----------

I'll take...
1) Coffee.
2) Milk.
3) Something stronger.

Nadia...
1) Don't worry. Everyone loves you!
2) Snap out of it!
3) Breathe. Have a sip of your drink.

Steve...
1) I'm sure you're just shaken up from the crash.
2) How about you give us a tour of the house?
3) How 'bout them Armadillos?

(I should...)
1) Continue listening by the door...*
2) Go back to the living room.**

*EAVESDROPPER You listened to Robert and Steve's conversation!
**PRIVACY You didn't eavesdrop on Robert and Steve.

Thanks, Robert...
1) It was a pleasure.
2) We'll be seeing you.

Hey, Steve...
1) What's on your mind?
2) Everything's gonna be okay.
3) ...Earth to Steve!

HELP NADIA SEARCH FOR STEVE!
- Search for clues with Nadia.16 diamonds
- Leave this to the police.

*Search for clues with Nadia.*

I think...
1) He got cold feet.
2) He just needs time to process everything.
3) Something shady is going on.

Split up?
1) Sounds like a plan.
2) That's the worst thing you could've said.

(I should...)
1) Fold the photo and don't mention Eros.*
2) Show the full photo, including Cecile.**

*A PRETTY PICTURE You didn't show Nadia the whole photo.
**OUT OF FOCUS You showed Nadia the whole photo.

Don't cry, Nadia...
1) You were always the strong one.
2) There's a logical explanation for all of this!
3) Have faith in Steve.

FAMILY TIES You helped Nadia search for Steve.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Veil Of Secrets Chapter 16 Walkthrough

Chapter Sixteen:  All's Well That Ends... Main char's name = Lencel In ITAILICS  = Most preferred answer in my opinion ...