17 March 2018

The Sophomore Book 2 Chapter 15 Walkthrough


Love Interest: Zig

Chapter Fifteen: Not Ready to Make Nice


In ITAILICS = Most preferred answer in my opinion
Underlined = Right answer

Main char's name = Jenylee.


Outfit:
- POWER PLAYER 25 diamonds

But no matter what happens
1) I've loved living with you guys.
2) We've done Vasquez proud.

Gabriella...
1) Would you really be okay with losing the house?
2) We're the ones who are grateful.

Hmm...
1) I noticed that Sebastian isn't here.
2) I'm glad you've accepted your loss already.
3) Did you hear something, Zack?

It...
1) Represents the literary culture of the area.
2) Commemorates the life of a great writer.
3) Is the last house in a historic neighborhood.

Your argument is flawed, Mr. Delacroix.
1) Campus housing can be expensive.
2) There isn't enough on-campus housing.
3) There's plenty of recreation here already!

You're really supporting your father?
1) I knew it.
2) I thought you'd changed...

Not only that, he also...
1) Pressured the city to investigate our house.
2) Sabotaged our boiler.
3) Is a huge scumbag.

PILLAR OF SOCIETY The community cares about Vasquez's house.

He helped me...
1) Literally stay in school. 
2) Find my voice.
3) Become a writer.

LANDMARK DECISION You saved Vasquez's house!

And we won this because...
1) Everyone pitched in.
2) We had Sebastian's help. 
3) I totally kept my cool.

NO PLACE LIKE HOME Your support has made a big impact on Zack!

Absolutely!
1) Come on in, buddy.
2) HEY, EVERYONE! SEBASTIAN'S HERE!

Grant, that's great!
1) Can we still come hang out here?
2) Do you have any big plans for this place?

You mean move in together?
1) Yes, yes, yes! *
2) Are you sure?

*GET A ROOM You and Zig agreed to move in together!

Hmm...
1) Yes, please! 30 diamonds
2) Maybe later.

*Yes, please!*

Yeah, let's get...
1) Frisky.
2) Snuggly.
----------

I guess we'll have to...
1) Be patient. 
2) Sing a song. 
3) Play I Spy.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Veil Of Secrets Chapter 16 Walkthrough

Chapter Sixteen:  All's Well That Ends... Main char's name = Lencel In ITAILICS  = Most preferred answer in my opinion ...