17 March 2018

Perfect Match Book 1 Chapter 4 Walkthrough


Chapter Four: The Getaway


In ITAILICS = Most preferred answer in my opinion
Underlined = Right answer

Main char's name = Raelyn


I think this trip will be the perfect opportunity to...
1) Get out of the city for some R&R.
2) Bond as a group, and all that lovey-dovey stuff.
3) Get some private time with Hayden...

(I should...)
1) Ask Dipper for a high five!
2) Ask Dipper to lick Hayden's face!

Outfits:
- TRAILBLAZER 25 diamonds*
- CURRENT OUTFIT 

I think...
1) It's vibrant and busy.
2) It's got cool architecture.
3) I'm withholding judgment till I taste the food.

*TOWN STAR You chose the perfect outfit for a day of exploration!

Limited time of choice:
(I should...)
1) Lift my right leg!*
2) Lift my left leg!

*THREE-LEGGED CHAMPS You and Hayden won the race!

What do you do?
1) Move to the private suite for some time with Hayden! 20 diamonds
2) Stay in the normal suite.

*Move to the private suite for some time with Hayden!*

The flavor of the chocolate is...
1) Coffee.
2) Caramel.
3) Butterscotch.

And for my reward, I want...
1) The title of Dessert Champion!
2) All the dessert.
3) A kiss.

Leaving the city?
1) Definitely! I'm a proud tree-hugger.
2) I don't know. Both places have their perks.
3) No way. New York and I are kindred spirits.

Living with you someday?
1) I don't see why not.
2) I'm not sure.
3) What would your answer be?

(I should...)
1) Kiss him.
2) Hold Hayden close.

Hayden...
1) I want you.
2) Let's take it slow.

STARRY EYED You and Hayden spent the afternoon together!

----------

Well...
1) Nadia’s right. Sounds like a pretty epic getaway.
2) I don't remember much from my high school days either.

Limited time of choice:
(I should...)
1) Hold on!
2) Let go!

(I should...)
1) Kiss Hayden behind the waterfall.
2) Kiss Hayden underwater.
3) Splash wafer at Hoyden playfully.

Hayden...
1) That was amazing.
2) I'm pretty sure I've heard better.

So, Steve, now that we're alone...
1) How do you really feel about Nadia?
2) Break Nadia’s heart, and I’ll break you.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Veil Of Secrets Chapter 16 Walkthrough

Chapter Sixteen:  All's Well That Ends... Main char's name = Lencel In ITAILICS  = Most preferred answer in my opinion ...