17 March 2018

Red Carpet Diaries Chapter 15 Walkthrough


Chapter FifteenTake Two!


Main char's name = Joylene

In ITAILICS = Most preferred answer in my opinion
Underlined = Right answer


(I should...) 
1) Go for a run. 
2) Pick up donuts.

Wanna edit the script together?
1) Absolutely! 17 diamonds
2) Sorry... I have to pass.

*Absolutely!*

Let's get... 
1) Chinese. 
2) Pizza.
3) Sushi.

I think he should be going after...
1) The old master painting.
2) The family fortune.

I think this movie is a... 
1) Love story.
2) Thriller.

It's obvious...
1) Hooper pulls it off!
2) They become criminals together! 
3) Hooper kills Macy!

(I should...)
1) Kiss him... and then some... 
2) Head home.

----------

No way!
1) You seem confident, not power-crazy.
2) Remember, you're being compared to Markus.

(I'll start by...)
1) Introducing myself.
2) Flirting with him.

Wait...
1) What the hell are you doing here? 
2) This trailer has Wi-Fi?

Wow!
1) That was so nice of Chazz!
2) Good thing you were underemployed!

Really?
1) But it went so well the first time.
2) Are you sure you want me on horseback?

(I should...)
1) Ask what he saw up ahead.
2) Agree with him.

I think the best choice is... 
1) The stables.
2) Fireside.

Keep me company?
1) I'd love to. 20 diamonds
2) I should head home...

*I'd love to.*

Really?
1) But we're all your friends!
2) You make it look easy.

Definitely! Let's check out...
1) Hooper's cabin!
2) Macy's office.

Well toast...
1) Your first day as a real director! 
2) Hollywood magic.

So...
1) Let's make it really hot in here... 
2) I'm practically asleep!

----------

Absolutely.
1) I think this is going to be our best day yet!
2) But I'm sad that shooting is almost over.

Let's shoot...
1) In Hooper's cabin. 
2) In Macy's office.

...
1) We need to get you a sweater? 
2) We don't have to reshoot?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Veil Of Secrets Chapter 16 Walkthrough

Chapter Sixteen:  All's Well That Ends... Main char's name = Lencel In ITAILICS  = Most preferred answer in my opinion ...