11 August 2018

The Royal Romance Book 3 Chapter 18 Walkthrough


Chapter Eighteen: Bride to Be


Love Interest: Prince Liam


In ITAILICS = Most preferred answer in my opinion
Underlined = Right answer

Main char's name = Jensay.
Prince's name = Liam



Besides...
1) All of Cordonia is watching.
2) If we called it off, he'd just attack us somewhere else.
3) Nothing on this planet will keep me from saying, 'I do.'

Mara...
1) I have faith in you.
2) I'm only getting married once. It has to be perfect.
3) Anton leaves my wedding in chains.

What do you do?
1) Get pampered with your friends. 14 diamonds
2) Get ready alone.

*Get pampered with your friends.*

WHAT SHOULD YOU DRINK?
- Water
- Tea
- Whiskey

I'm most excited to...
1) Marry the love of my life!
2) Bring swift justice to my enemies!
3) See who catches the bouquet!

WHOSE ADVICE DO YOU WANT?
- Drake's
- Kiara's
- Penelope's
- Maxwell's
- Hana's

I want...
1) A French manicure!
2) My nails covered in rhinestones!
3) Glitter on my ring finger!

I can't wait to...
1) Say 'I do'!
2) Celebrate with all of our friends!
3) Spend our first night together...

SELF CARE You got pampered with your friends on the morning of your wedding!

----------

Wow, Maxwell...
1) Does this sword have an epic story behind it?
2) I'll think of you every time I vanquish one of my sugary foes!

Liam...
1) This is one of the most beautiful things I've ever seen!
2) This must be worth a fortune!
3) I'll always treasure it because it came from you.

Drake...
1) I didn't know you owned something so beautiful.
2) I'll be extra careful, I promise!

Aww, Hana...
1) These look like they're straight out of a fairytale!
2) How do you know what I need before even I do?

Madeleine...
1) Bring out the pretty outfits!
2) I wouldn't let you dress Liam alone.

YOU SHOULD WEAR YOUR...
- White dress.
- Gold dress.
- Green dress.

I LIKE...
- The gold dress.
- Your regular outfit.

YOU SHOULD WEAR YOUR...
- House colors!
- Regular clothes.

YOU'RE KILLING IT IN YOUR...
- Festival outfit.
- Nevrakis house dress.
- Red dress.

I love you in...
- That white dress.
- Your handmade dress.
- The black dress.
- Your regular dress.

I like you in...
- That classy silver suit.
- Your formal suit.

You should wear...
- That dashing blue suit.
- Your grey suit.

- PRINCE CHARMING 17 diamonds
- MODERN REGALIA

Oh. My. God.
1) That is the cutest thing I've ever seen in my entire life!
2) Penelope, you're the best.

What do you do?
1) Write custom vows. 16 diamonds
2) Stick with pre-written vows.

*Write custom vows.*

I want them to make Liam...
1) Cry!
2) Laugh!
3) Awed by my eloquence!

Cry!
(I'll call him...)
1) 'Liam.'
2) 'My king.'

'You are my...'
1) 'Soulmate'
2) 'Partner.'
3) 'Best friend.'

'I promise to...
1) 'Appreciate every single moment I get to spend with you.'
2) 'Be your best friend and fiercest protector.'
3) 'Never change, since you already love me so much as-is.'

'I will...
1) 'Never stop loving you, as long as I live.'
2) 'Make you proud to call me your queen.'

WITH THESE WORDS You customized your wedding vows!

----------

Bertrand...
1) I feel like a princess!
2) You mean you aren't going to carry me in on a golden chair?

Well...
1) I am pretty great.
2) I've had plenty of people behind me.
3) That's the nicest thing you've said to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Veil Of Secrets Chapter 16 Walkthrough

Chapter Sixteen:  All's Well That Ends... Main char's name = Lencel In ITAILICS  = Most preferred answer in my opinion ...