6 July 2018

Veil Of Secrets Chapter 7 Walkthrough

Chapter Seven: Into the Woods


Main char's name = Lencel

In ITAILICS = Most preferred answer in my opinion
Underlined = Right answer



Flynn...
1) Just think this through.
2) You'll be putting Kate in danger.

...
1) The gal with the gun.
2) Flynn's my wingman.

Naomi, that's...
1) Totally reasonable.
2) Not gonna work.

Limited time of choice:
(I...)
1) Hit the gas!
2) Slam on the brakes!
3) Turn into the spin!
4) Turn away from the spin!

Oh my god...
1) They tried to murder us!
2) How did they find us?

...
1) I'll patch him up. →
2) Can you do it, Naomi?

→I...
1) Just do what comes naturally.
2) Used to volunteer at a hospital.

Flynn...
1) You have to take care of yourself.
2) You'll put Kate at risk.

Hmm...
1) Just frenemies.
2) Who doesn't?

Naomi, that's...
1) Amazing!
2) So sad.

Let's...
1) Do it. 🔎 16 diamonds
2) Leave it alone.

*Do it.*

CLUE FOUND You found The Stalker Photo.

Can choose all.
I'll try...
1) The desk drawer.
2) The box.
3) The manila envelope.

----------

You've collected 11 total clues!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Veil Of Secrets Chapter 16 Walkthrough

Chapter Sixteen:  All's Well That Ends... Main char's name = Lencel In ITAILICS  = Most preferred answer in my opinion ...