6 July 2018

Blood Bound Book 1 Chapter 16 Walkthrough

Chapter Sixteen: The Dawn


Main char's name = Neiren

In ITAILICS = Most preferred answer in my opinion
Underlined = Right answer


Relax...
1) We're unarmed.
2) You're outgunned.

Because he wanted...
1) The serum.
2) More power.

Baron...
1) You need to hear us out.
2) Sit your punk ass down.

You should vote yes because...
1) It's the right thing to do!
2) It'll save you a lot of trouble.

(I should...)
1) Join her!
2) Shush her...

- Take a look... 16 diamonds*
- Ignore it.

*FRAGMENT COLLECTED You found a fragment of the mysterious portrait.

In the end it's Gaius on portrait.



Can choose all.
(I'll talk to...)
1) Adrian.
2) Lily.
3) Kamilah.
4) Jax.

Adrian.
Well...
1) We'll figure it out together.
2) Should I be worried?

Lily.
Hmmm...
1) You'll always be my Lily.
2) Why not both?

Kamilah.
I...
1) Believe in progress.
2) Worry about it too.

Jax.
You'll be fine. Just...
1) Stay true to yourself.
2) Watch your back.

Me?
1) I didn't do anything...
2) Thanks!

I'd like to...
- Stay with Adrian 30 diamonds
- Stay with Lily 30 diamonds
- Stay with Kamilah 30 diamonds
- Stay with Jax 30 diamonds
- Buy you all one last drink

*Stay with Kamilah*

Hmm...
1) Go right ahead. →
2) Maybe... we can do other stuff?

→I want...
1) You too.
2) To save something for next time.

----------

Bonus scene if you collected all 6 fragments.


4 comments:

  1. Thank you for doing this. Yours is the only full blood bound I've found! :) tho I don't leave a name, a few of my comments dot your walkthroughs lol you're very helpful, and obviously patient to do all this. And awesome (again, obviously) for doing all these walkthroughs for others you've never met :) the planet is happier for the existence of good souls :) have a wonderful day...and beyond...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww that very nice of you ♥ When i started to make it, i didn't expect many people will look for it. So i'm glad it's really helpful (even though in many chapters choices doesn't affect to story). Your gratitude is best reward for me. And i will continue as long as i can.

      P.S. Now i will know that Unknown nickname is you everywhere :D

      Delete
  2. Loved the rundown of the choices. Can't wait for part two.

    ReplyDelete

Veil Of Secrets Chapter 16 Walkthrough

Chapter Sixteen:  All's Well That Ends... Main char's name = Lencel In ITAILICS  = Most preferred answer in my opinion ...