6 July 2018

The Royal Romance Book 3 Chapter 13 Walkthrough


Chapter Thirteen: Caught


Love Interest: Prince Liam


In ITAILICS = Most preferred answer in my opinion
Underlined = Right answer

Main char's name = Jensay.
Prince's name = Liam



Justin...
1) I trusted you!
2) I always knew you were shady!
3) I put up with your stupid catch-phrase for this?!

Limited time of choice:
(I should...)
1) Lead Olivia out!
2) Reach for Liam!

Liam...
1) There's no way I'd let Justin stop me.
2) I knew you'd find me in time.

Wow...
1) This. Is. Heaven.
2) I've come a long way from my New York apartment.

If I ask, will you...
1) Run the house for me?
2) Clear out a party so Liam and I can have alone time?
3) Play theme music and sing songs of my exploits?

It feels...
1) Like I was destined for this. 
2) Amazing!

I decree that...
1) Everybody love me and be my friend.
2) Drake be thrown in the dungeon!
3) I receive a weekly tribute of one cupcake.

I want to...
1) Jump on the bed.
2) Raid the minibar.
3) Kick everyone out except Liam.

Yeah, it's...
1) Everything I hoped it would be.
2) A nice perk, but my home is wherever you are.

But the important question is can I...
1) Pet him?
2) Make him one of my bodyguards?
3) Get rid of him?

Gladys...
1) Make those phoenixes happen! 16 diamonds
2) Let's stick with the dove theme.

→My motto should be...
1) 'Ever Rising'!
2) 'Jewel of the Earth'!
3) 'Forged in Fire'!

What do you do?
1) Go on a horseback duchy tour with Liam. 15 diamonds
2) Stay in for the day.

*Go on a horseback duchy tour with Liam.*

I want to know about...
1) The previous occupant.
2) The duchy.

And I'll...
1) Be shaping policies like that right beside you!
2) Set up the couples' bubble baths!

Then...
1) Technically all the castles are mine?
2) How do you ever settle in?
3) Home is right by your side. +Soulmates

I want to build...
1) The Jensay Museum!
2) A new park for hikers and picnickers!
3) A hidden cottage just for us.

And best of all...
1) Cuddling in bed with my king every morning.
2) All the sleep we're going to miss out on once we share a room...

I'm...
1) Looking at the most noble and handsome man I've ever met.
2) Imagining you shirtless, romance novel-style.
3) Merely admiring... the mountains!

(I should...)
1) Climb onto Liam's horse and kiss him! +Soulmates
2) Head back to the estate.

THE SCENIC ROUTE You went on a horseback tour of your new duchy with Liam!

----------

No comments:

Post a Comment

Veil Of Secrets Chapter 16 Walkthrough

Chapter Sixteen:  All's Well That Ends... Main char's name = Lencel In ITAILICS  = Most preferred answer in my opinion ...