5 July 2018

America's Most Eligible Chapter 3 Walkthrough

Chapter Three: Flirting for the Win


Main char's name = Arnel

In ITAILICS = Most preferred answer in my opinion
Underlined = Right answer



So you're taking that bed?
1) Why not just share mine? ↑Ryder + 2
2) I don't think that's a good idea. ↓Ryder – 2
3) Over my dead body! ↓Ryder – 2

WHAT DO YOU DO?
- Side with Mackenzie ↑Mackenzie + 2 ↓Ryder – 2
- Side with Ryder ↑Ryder + 2 ↓Mackenzie – 2

For me, the highlight was...
1) Meeting all my gorgeous housemates. ðŸ˜‰+FLIRT
2) When Teagan and Bianca got into a catfight. ðŸ˜ˆ+VILLAIN
3) The party itself! It was really fun. +SWEETHEART

I'm looking forward to...
1) Starting some juicy drama. ðŸ˜ˆ+VILLAIN
2) Bonding with my housemates. +SWEETHEART
3) Getting alone time with a certain cutie. ðŸ˜‰+FLIRT

I think VILLAIN, SWEETHEART & FLIRT answer is up to which one you choose the most before:
WHO DO YOU TALK ABOUT?
- Mackenzie
- Adam
- Bianca
- Teagan
- Derek

Jen...
1) Don't listen to them. You're doing great!
2) You should probably step it up.

Outfit:
- RED CARPET READY 25 diamonds

RED CARPET READY outfit:
↑Han + 2
↑Lina + 2

Wow, Han.
1) I wish I were as self-assured as you are. ↑Han + 2 ↓Lina – 2
2) Big talk from a guy who hasn't won anything yet. ↑Lina + 2 ↓Han – 2

Carson...
1) Can you explain that again?
2) Let's get started!

I thought it was my decision...
1) This is blatant manipulation!
2) But I'll play along.

WHO DO YOU CHOOSE?
- Zeke ↑Zeke+ 2 ↓Teagan/Bianca – 2
- Teagan/Bianca ↑Teagan/Bianca + 2 ↓Zeke – 2

Limited time of choice: 

1) Smile! 
↑Teagan/Zeke/Bianca + 2 ↑CHALLENGE
2) Snap! ↓Zeke/Teagan/Bianca – 2 ↑CHALLENGE
3) Scowl! ↓Zeke/Teagan/Bianca – 2 CHALLENGE


RED CARPET READY outfit:
↑Teagan/Zeke/Bianca + 2

RED CARPET READY outfit:
Ryder + 2

You seriously don't recognize me?
1) I'm your roommate! ↓Ryder – 2
2) I'm the girl of your dreams. Ryder + 2

Limited time of choice:
Actually, I think your best trait is...

1) Your phone number! Derek + 1 CHALLENGE
2) Your bod! ↓Derek – 1 ↑CHALLENGE
3) Your smile! Derek + 1 ↑CHALLENGE

RED CARPET READY outfit:
↑Derek + 1 

Limited time of choice:
Can I get...
1) A shot of gin? Adam + 1 ↑CHALLENGE
2) A shrimp cocktail? ↓Adam – 1 ↑CHALLENGE
3) A Shirley Temple? Adam + 1 ↑CHALLENGE

RED CARPET READY outfit:
↑Adam + 1

RED CARPET READY outfit:
↑Mackenzie + 1

Ivy...
1) You can do this.↑Ivy + 1
2) You need to get a hold of yourself. ↓Ivy – 2

What do you do?
1) Help Ivy get phone numbers! 18 diamonds
2) Get back to the Challenge.

*Help Ivy get phone numbers!*

↑Ivy + 1

Here's the thing, though...
1) I actually think she's too good for you. ↑Ivy + 1
2) She gets really shy around hot guys. ↑Ivy + 1

He's clearly talking about...
1) The mesmerizing display of lights! ↑Ivy + 1
2) The crux of time and space! ↑Ivy + 1

We'll pretend...
1) We want Ivy's autograph! ↑Ivy + 1
2) We're competing for her love! ↑Ivy + 1

↑Mackenzie + 1

Don't thank me.
1) This is your victory, Ivy. ↑Ivy + 1 ↑Mackenzie + 1
2) Thank Mackenzie. ↑Ivy + 1 ↑Mackenzie + 1

CALL ME MAYBE You helped Ivy flirt her way to the top!

----------

Teagan...
1) Take a deep breath and relax.↑Teagan/Bianca + 2
2) It sounds like you totally bombed. ↓Teagan/Bianca – 2

UNDEFEATED You won the second Challenge!

Except...
1) We all did our best. ↑Han + 2 ↑Derek + 1 Lina – 2
2) Y'all better step up your game! ↑Lina  + 2 Derek – 1 Han – 2

*WINGWOMAN MAGIC You saved Ivy from the Bottom Two! (If you helped Ivy get phone numbers)

WHO DO YOU INVITE?

- Lina ↑Lina + 2 Teagan/Bianca – 1 
- Teagan ↑Teagan/Bianca + 2 Lina – 1 (Makes Piper angry)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Veil Of Secrets Chapter 16 Walkthrough

Chapter Sixteen:  All's Well That Ends... Main char's name = Lencel In ITAILICS  = Most preferred answer in my opinion ...