4 July 2018

Red Carpet Diaries Book 2 Chapter 4 Walkthrough

Chapter Four: I'll Make You a Star


Main char's name = Joylene

In ITAILICS = Most preferred answer in my opinion
Underlined = Right answer



Honestly, it was...
1) Absolutely gorgeous there.
2) Kind of ridiculous.

Well...
1) Maybe not at first...
2) That does make more sense.

Where's...
1) Seth?
2) Josh?

That sounds...
1) Hilarious already!
2) Right up your alley, Josh.

(I should...)
1) Play my line for comedy.
2) Add some drama to this scene.

I...
1) Agree with Seth.
2) Think Teja has a point.
3) See both sides.

Well...
1) I just couldn't wait to see you.
2) The production was banned from the country.

...
1) I think he's fine on teeth and toes, Seth.
2) You don't think I should meet with him, Teja?

I'll go out with...
- Seth 20 diamonds
- Teja 20 diamonds
- No one.

*Teja *

That was weird.
1) What's going on with you guys?
2) Seriously, who can say no to a cat cafe?

I WANT TO HOLD THE...
- Tabby kitten.
- Calico kitten.
- Black kitten.

It sounds like...
1) Seth has a point.
2) He should listen to you.

We could...
1) Watch a movie.
2) Make out.

----------

That's... graphic.
1) What did he do to you?
2) It can't be that bad...

Hello, Viktor...
1) The pleasure's all mine.
2) I've certainly heard a lot about you.

I was wondering...
1) Why you chose me for Double Agent.
2) Why you wanted a meeting.

An ocelot?
1) You don't strike me as a cat person.
2) Do you have other exotic pets?

WILL YOU ADOPT THE OCELOT?
- Purrrrr. 19 diamonds
- Nope.

...
1) Thank you, but there's no need.
2) Is this a joke?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Veil Of Secrets Chapter 16 Walkthrough

Chapter Sixteen:  All's Well That Ends... Main char's name = Lencel In ITAILICS  = Most preferred answer in my opinion ...