2 July 2018

The Junior Book 1 Chapter 13 Walkthrough


Love Interest: Zig

Chapter Thirteen: Look What You Made Me Do


In ITAILICS = Most preferred answer in my opinion
Underlined = Right answer

Main char's name = Jenylee.



Well...
1) I'm out of options.
2) They messed with the wrong girl.

I think...
1) It's time for my best Kassidy impression. 16 diamonds
2) It would never work.

*It's time for my best Kassidy impression.*

I don't have my ID card because...
1) It's on a chip in my thumb.
2) My face is universally recognizable.
3) I lose it constantly, so my manager has it.

Probably because...
1) You're too manly to follow celebrity gossip.
2) My family is very discreet... but very generous.
3) You want to lose your job.

AGGRESSIVE MANIPULATOR There's nowhere you can't go when you're aggro!

They're here to...
1) Keep my look on point.
2) Handle the paparazzi.
3) Provide moral support.

(I should...)
1) Grab the board! 
2) Reason with him.

You're...
1) Jealous.
2) Miserable. 
3) Messed up.

Nathan...
1) I hope you learn from this.
2) How does it feel to lose?
3) Rot in jail!

Tyler...
1) You don't need to apologize.
2) I think this makes up for it all.
3) It's a good start, but...

Outfits:
- CROSS MY HEART 25 diamonds
- TICKLED PINK 20 diamonds
- GLITTERBUG 20 diamonds
- CURRENT OUTFIT

Hmmm...
1) I'm glad to see you two getting along again.
2) Is she going to be okay by herself?

Hey...
1) Have you seen my article yet?
2) How did you book this rooftop, Becca?
3) How's the band holding up?

Really?
1) That's great!
2) But what about you?
3) Took them long enough.

That was...
1) Generous of them.
2) A calculated move.

Let's...
1) Sneak away! 30 diamonds
2) Stay and enjoy the party.

*Sneak away!*

I suspect that it's you, and...
1) A strip search will prove it.
2) We should join forces.

Zig...
1) Keep going.
2) Let me take over.

VICTORY LAP You celebrated an awesome year with Zig!


4 comments:

  1. Aaaannnndd DONE! Lol I swear it took me forever to get through this book series! I really enjoyed it though. Never been to college myself so its been a fun read :) can't wait to see what The Senior will be like! Now I gotta read something else, trying to save up diamonds so I can go berserk with em in Royal Romance 3! (That's been my favorite series so far) think I'm gonna check out that endless summer one, bit cartoonish looking for my liking but I've heard good things lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i've heard about Endless Summer too, but still haven't played, mostly bc of cartoonish looking xD

      Delete
    2. I'm almost halfway through the first endless summer. Its been better than I thought. The fact that your actions make some people like you and others disappointed in you is kinda cool. Makes it feel more real in that sense. Plus the whole mysterious island paradise has been kinda neat lol I tried using a walkthrough I found for Endless summer but with how your actions effect people in different ways, I quickly realized that the walkthrough I found was nothing like how it was going in my version so I ditched it and I'm just rolling with the punches as they come lol. Its just to collect diamonds anyway so I'm not too worried how it all ends

      Delete
    3. Oh i didn't know there are could be different ends hahaha I thought in walkthrough they put all choices, but you just need to choose if you want to be good or bad toward someone. Or you need kick out someone too?

      Delete

Veil Of Secrets Chapter 16 Walkthrough

Chapter Sixteen:  All's Well That Ends... Main char's name = Lencel In ITAILICS  = Most preferred answer in my opinion ...