12 July 2018

Red Carpet Diaries Book 2 Chapter 5 Walkthrough

Chapter Five: Going public… Persona


Main char's name = Joylene

In ITAILICS = Most preferred answer in my opinion
Underlined = Right answer



(I should...)
1) Call out.
2) Leave.

Wait...
1) What's wrong with my clothes?
2) Are you buying?

...
1) Is there a 'likes pizza' category?
2) Aren't I fit enough?

...
1) I guess so...
2) Not if it involves push-ups.

That sounds...
1) Exciting!
2) Exhausting.

Sorry...
1) I just didn't expect you.
2) I'm not happy to see you.

(I should...)
1) I Agree.
2) Change the topic.

Honestly...
1) It's not as different as I thought.
2) Heck yes.

Should I...
1) Toast the store?
2) Try something on?

Thanks for having us.
1) I'm a huge fan of the magazine.
2) I get all my fashion tips from you.

Are you feeling 'Chic'?'
1) I'll wear it! 25 diamonds
2) I like my own clothes.

You have to know...
1) I had no say in this.
2) I'll fire Tad if you want me to.

That's...
1) Fantastic!
2) Ridiculous.

You should...
1) Play hooky and go mini-golfing with me! 18 diamonds
2) Probably head back...

*Play hooky and go mini-golfing with me!*

A windmill hole!
1) Think you can redeem yourself?
2) Should I have them prep an ice pack?

I should...
1) Key his car!
2) Show up late to all the events he organizes!

(I should...)
1) Psych him out!
2) Cheer him on!

That's...1) Grounds for a rematch.
2) Perfect!

----------

So, Tad...
1) What's so important?
2) Please promise this is our last meeting today.

...
1) WTF?
2) That's hilarious!
3) No. On every level, no.

But...
1) You're asking me to lie!
2) Why not set me up with Matt?

(I’ll call…)
- Matt.
- Teja.
- Seth.
- Victoria.
- No one.

Seth
No!
1) If it were up to me, we would be official.
2) I just... can't be seen with you.

Wow. That's so...
1) Perfect!
2) Weiiiiirrrrrd.

(I should...)
1) Smile softly.
2) Stay stone-faced to try to sabotage it.

...
1) No. Not in the slightest.
2) I'm just... nervous.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Veil Of Secrets Chapter 16 Walkthrough

Chapter Sixteen:  All's Well That Ends... Main char's name = Lencel In ITAILICS  = Most preferred answer in my opinion ...