29 June 2018

Veil Of Secrets Chapter 6 Walkthrough

Chapter Six: Down by the Water


Main char's name = Lencel

In ITAILICS = Most preferred answer in my opinion
Underlined = Right answer



Outfit:
- BACK IN BLACK 25 diamonds

I think...
1) She might've been involved.
2) She's innocent.

You should...
1) Come with me anyway.
2) Lay low for now.

I'm sorry.
1) You should've gone on without me!
2) Thanks for waiting.

Really?
1) It's simple, isn't it?
2) That makes two of us.

...
1) Way to keep it classy.
2) Have you seen Kate?

Sure thing. Tony...
1) Do you know what happened to Tanner?
2) Did you threaten Tanner?

I...
1) Buy it.
2) Don't buy it.

Wait...
1) Are you threatening us?
2) What do you know about Kate?
3) Do you know about a Russian carving in a cabin?*

*CLUE CHECK! You grilled Nikolai about the Russian carving.

Want to stay late with Flynn?
1) I'm in. 20 diamonds
2) I should head back.

*I'm in.*

Flynn...
1) How do you know so much about all this?
2) Why aren't you a fisherman?

(I'll...)
1) Take it.
2) Leave it be.

(I'll...)
1) Snuggle in closer.
2) Just sit there.

(I want to...)
1) Kiss him.
2) Hug him.
3) Point to a blue heron.

I think...
1) I should flirt.
2) You should intimidate him.

----------

You've collected 10 total clues!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Veil Of Secrets Chapter 16 Walkthrough

Chapter Sixteen:  All's Well That Ends... Main char's name = Lencel In ITAILICS  = Most preferred answer in my opinion ...