30 June 2018

Blood Bound Book 1 Chapter 15 Walkthrough

Chapter Fifteen: The Showdown


Main char's name = Neiren

In ITAILICS = Most preferred answer in my opinion
Underlined = Right answer



Should we...
1) Bargain with them?
2) Hide?
3) Fight?

Limited time of choice:
Wait, Adrian...
1) Take a weapon!
2) There's got to be another way!

...
1) Kiss Adrian.
2) Shake his hand.

Hey, Vega!
1) Let's make a deal!
2) You'll never defeat us!

...
1) Stab it!
2) Hit it!

(I should...)
1) Kiss her.
2) Get moving.

BORN TO RUN Your hiking outfit came in handy (if you bought outfit in previous chapter)

(I should yell...)
1) Kill them all!
2) I'm too pretty to die!
3) I'll never know who takes the Iron Throne!

(I want to hug...)
1) Jax.
2) Lily.

(I'll...)
1) Kiss him (her).
1) Thank him (her).

This picture is soooo cool.


(Oh no! I'll save...)
1) Griff!*
2) Liv!**

*GRIFF GOES ON You chose to save Griff.
**LIFE'S A CABERET You chose to save Liv!

Limited time of choices (2 times):
(I should...)
1) Beg!
2) Kick!

...
1) Claw her face!
2) Punch her throat!

(I'll...)
1) Chase her down. 18 diamonds
2) Let her go.

*Chase her down.*

...
1) Kill her.*
2) Capture her.**
3) Give her one more chance.

*...AND EXECUTIONER You chose to kill Nicole!
**LOCKED UP You chose to have Nicole incarcerated.

----------

...
1) Fire the crossbow!
2) Use the UV light!

Adrian, please...
1) It's me, Neiren.
2) This isn't you.

Here's to...
1) Good friends.
2) New beginnings.

4 comments:

  1. Hey :) Thanks for all your walkthroughs! Are you going to do one for the new Choices story 'America's Most Eligible'? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey :) You're welcome! I'm going and already working on it. But it takes more time than i expected.

      Delete
    2. Cool no problem :) *gives you a thumbs up*

      Delete
    3. Thank you for support! :)))

      Delete

Veil Of Secrets Chapter 16 Walkthrough

Chapter Sixteen:  All's Well That Ends... Main char's name = Lencel In ITAILICS  = Most preferred answer in my opinion ...