29 June 2018

The Royal Romance Book 3 Chapter 12 Walkthrough


Chapter Twelve: Secrets in the Snow


Love Interest: Prince Liam


In ITAILICS = Most preferred answer in my opinion
Underlined = Right answer

Main char's name = Jensay.
Prince's name = Liam




Lucky?
1) I'd rather be prepared than lucky.
2) Madeleine didn't deserve this.
3) Yeah. At least it wasn't Liam.

If I'm wrong...
1) Well, let's hope I'm not wrong.
2) You can tell my ghost 'I told you so.'

That scarf...
1) Is a great look on you!
2) Could use more squids.

Hana, you look...
1) Like a snowy princess!
2) Ready to take on a blizzard in style!

Liam...
1) You look toasty!
2) Winter should bow before its king!

Drake...
1) This look is it. You've achieved peak ruggedness.
2) You should model for South Visage!

Olivia, that dress is...
1) So cute!
2) So... non-threatening!

Outfit:
- WINTER BELLE 20 diamonds
- READY FOR ANYTHING

Limited time of choices (3 times):
Yep...
1) Bow before me!
2) It's an honor to meet such brave citizens!

(I should...)
1) Spin the hand drill as fast as I can!
2) Smack my stick and log together! 
3) Toss snow on Olivia's fire!

(I should...)
1) Freeze!
2) Dodge!

What do you do?
1) Go play in the snow with Hana. 15 diamonds
2) Stay at the festival.

*Go play in the snow with Hana.*

Didn't you...
1) Play with other children?
2) Resent your parents?

Hana...
1) I've never lost a sledding partner before.
2) Crashing into snow at 10 miles per hour is pretty dangerous...

Limited time of choices (2 times):
(I should...) 
1) Scream!
2) Freeze!
3) Lean left!

(I should...) 
1) Abandon sled!
2) Sacrifice myself for Hana!
3) Betray Hana to save myself!

I think I'll make it look like...
1) A penguin!
2) A devil!

SNOW DAY You went sledding and made snow angels with Hana!

To...
1) Childlike delight and last-minute hot chocolate!
2) The very best BFFs!
3) Getting snow in your hair.

----------

(I should...)
1) Stick up for Olivia.
2) Keep listening.

Kiara...
1) It isn't like you to be so inarticulate.
2) Seems like something's weighing on you.

You were...
1) Shot.
2) Stabbed.

You're...
1) Understandably cautious.
2) Suffering from the trauma of the A event. You need help.
3) Not as driven as I thought you were.

Kiara...
1) Whatever you choose, I'm here for you.
2) We need you. Cordonia needs you.

What do you do?
1) Go have a snowball fight with Drake. 17 diamonds
2) Stay at the festival.

*Go have a snowball fight with Drake.*

In that case...
1) Let the best player win!
2) You're going down!

A bet? Alright...
1) Loser buys the next round of Lythikos nog.
2) Winner gets a back rub.
3) Loser has to streak across the field in their underwear!

Limited time of choice:
(I should...)
1) Hide behind the snowman!
2) Freeze!
3) Hide behind my insecurities!

Hey, Drake...
1) Kiss my ice!
2) You're never going to see me coming!
3) You're so hot you melt snow!

Limited time of choice:
(I should aim for...)
1) Drake's shoulder!
2) Drake's face!
3) The snowman!

Well...
1) I can't picture my life without you, either.
2) You still ignore Olivia half the time.

SNOWBALLER You had a snowball fight with Drake!

----------

You're right. And anyway...
1) I don't think Olivia has it in for me.
2) While I'm on stage, I can keep an eye on her.

Just make sure you...
1) Keep your speech positive.
2) Acknowledge the opposition's points.

Because...
1) We're stronger than our enemies!
2) You've got Duchess Olivia to lead you! ê+ Relationship

Limited time of choices (2 times):
(I should...)
1) Scream!
2) Punch Olivia!
3) Keep quiet!

(I should...)
1) Freeze!
2) Knock the dagger out of her hand!
3) Do nothing!

I...
1) Am gonna make him wish he was never born!
2) Knew he was up to something!
3) Did not see that coming.

3 comments:

Veil Of Secrets Chapter 16 Walkthrough

Chapter Sixteen:  All's Well That Ends... Main char's name = Lencel In ITAILICS  = Most preferred answer in my opinion ...