28 June 2018

Red Carpet Diaries Book 2 Chapter 3 Walkthrough

Chapter Three: Grecian Spy-sles


Main char's name = Joylene

In ITAILICS = Most preferred answer in my opinion
Underlined = Right answer



Wait...
1) Are we flying private?
2) I think I forgot my charger!

I'll have...
1) Champagne.
2) Coffee.
3) Just water, please.

Just one...
1) How did you find this place?
2) When did you have time to set all this up?

Wardrobe WHOA.
1) Itsy-bitsy...
2) Teeny-weeny...

It's nice, but...
1) Would a spy really wear this?
2) It's really tiny.

Okay, but...
1) Isn't my character, Warren, in a hurry?
2) Shouldn't a rocket launcher stay dry?

She could...
1) Direct her team to tactical locations.
2) Talk to base about the new spy tech she's developed.

It was...
1) Kinda awful.
2) A little lonely.

Celebrate with me?
1) Hell yes. 17 diamonds
2) Not tonight.

*Hell yes.*

Let's...
1) Check out that fountain.
2) Find the accordionist.

(I'll order us...)
1) Ouzo!
2) Wine!

What I really can't believe is...
1) How many reshoots I had to do!
2) Tommy didn't even care about the lines.

Baklava?
1) I always have room for that!
2) Come again?

I'd...
1) Love to!→
2) Probably better hit the hay.

→Matt...
1) I need you now.→
2) Let's slow things down.

→COZY CO-STARS You and Matt had an off-camera love scene!

----------

....
1) My mistake, I was distracted.
2) Yeah? And?

...
1) How did someone so awful get cast?
2) Looks like she's perfect for the part.

That's...
1) Terrifying.
2) Hilarious!

I guess...
1) We'll have lifejackets, right?
2) Chadley's driving, right?

Limited time of choices (3 times):
(I should...)
1) Splutter!
2) Gun it! Chase Champ
3) Wait two more seconds!

(I should...)
1) Turn right!
2) Do nothing!
3) Turn left! Chase Champ

(I should...)
1) Follow Apricott!
2) Do nothing!
3) Head for the platform! Boom BOOM!

JET SKILLS You impressed director Tommy Phelps during the jet ski chase!

About that...
1) Sorry about how the movie ended. 
2) Are we... cool?

It's...
1) A spy thriller.
2) Mostly about explosions.

...
1) Let's 'go Dutch! 18 diamonds
2) No thanks.

*Let's 'go Dutch!*

Here?
1) Are you expecting delivery?
2) Is this where you take your revenge? :D

But...
1) How did you know this was here?
2) What if I don't like gyros?

Wow! It's...
1) Amazing!
2) So crowded.

...
1) Absolutely!
2) I'll sit this one out.

What about?
1) A lost love?
2) Whether we're going to get sick from that street meat?


Just one last question...
1) Any chance we'll work together again?
2) What happened with the Rembrandt painting?

But...
1) Why not just text?
2) Some people still hove landlines, you know.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for posting, especially Chapters 1 and 3.

    Thank you again.

    ReplyDelete

Veil Of Secrets Chapter 16 Walkthrough

Chapter Sixteen:  All's Well That Ends... Main char's name = Lencel In ITAILICS  = Most preferred answer in my opinion ...