25 June 2018

The Junior Book 1 Chapter 12 Walkthrough


Love Interest: Zig

Chapter Twelve: Rolling in the Deep


In ITAILICS = Most preferred answer in my opinion
Underlined = Right answer

Main char's name = Jenylee.



EVIDENCE UNLOCKED You've unlocked the photo of Nathan!

Tyler...
1) Does this car look familiar to you?
2) You've been had.

It started out that way.
1) He was covering his butt.
2) I think...

Why...
1) Did you want to join in the first place?
2) Do they cause mayhem?
3) Didn't you ask us for help?

I think...
1) You should call your dad. 19 diamonds
2) We should leave it be.

*You should call your dad.*

Actually, Mr. Delacroix...
1) We need your help.
2) You just have to listen.
3) We have a lot more meddling to do.

Wait a minute...
1) Sebastian has something to say.
2) I have something to say.

When that happens...
1) There goes Alpha Theta Mu's reputation!
2) The authorities won't stop there.

GOOD POP, BAD POP You got Mr. Delacroix's help investigating the Alphas.

But...
1) Maybe this is the last straw.*
2) He thought he was doing the right thing.**

*BAD DAD Sebastian cut off contact with his father.
**PATERNALLY GRATEFUL Sebastian is going to give his father another shot.

----------

Maybe, but...
1) I'll be smart about this.
2) I have to save him.

(I should...)
1) Kick down the door and bust right in!
2) Sneak in through a window.

Limited time of choices (3 times):
(I'll...)
1) Get stuck!
2) Get out of the way! Made it!
3) Fall through!

(I should...)
1) Land on the sheets! Made it!
2) Land on the glass!
3) Catch my balance! Made it! x2

(I'll...)
1) Scream at it! It deserved that!*
2) Dodge it! Made it! x2**
3) Knock it away! Nor bad!*

*HOLDING IT TOGETHER You got through the building mostly unharmed.
**WITHOUT A SCRATCH You perfectly navigated the burned building! (If you pick all Made it!)
Let's...
1) Explore the secret room! 18 diamonds
2) Just run for it!

*Explore the secret room!*

Can choose all.
(I should look at...)
1) The trophies.
2) The cabinet.
3) The plaque.

----------

I...
1) Was so scared.
2) Swear I'll stop them!
3) Came to your rescue.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Veil Of Secrets Chapter 16 Walkthrough

Chapter Sixteen:  All's Well That Ends... Main char's name = Lencel In ITAILICS  = Most preferred answer in my opinion ...