23 June 2018

Veil Of Secrets Chapter 5 Walkthrough

Chapter Five: The Whole Bloody Affair


Main char's name = Lencel

In ITAILICS = Most preferred answer in my opinion
Underlined = Right answer



We have to call them. 
1) It's the right thing to do.
2) We'll look guilty otherwise.

...
1) Just answer the question, Flynn.
2) He's telling the truth, Naomi.

I'm...
1) Not going anywhere.
2) Just here to help.

CLUE FOUND You found The Bracelet.

Want to check the marina?
1) Definitely. 🔎 16 diamonds
2) I have to pass.

*Definitely.*

...
1) Yes.
2) No.

CLUE FOUND You found The Mask and Gloves.

Flynn...
1) I admire that about you.
2) I'm getting sleepy.
3) I'm worried about Kate.

----------

Wow.
1) Your mother really said that?
2) This looks amazing!

Outfit:
- HIGH-LOW TIDES 25 diamonds

Can choose all.
Did you...
1) Identify a suspect?
2) Find more evidence at the yacht?
3) Bring in Scarlett?

I'll take...
1) Whiskey, neat.
2) A martini.
3) A glass of wine.

I'm here to...
1) Offer my condolences. 
2) Help you out.

Scarlett...
1) Tell us.
2) You're unstable.

What do you say?
1) Yes. Very yes. 19 diamonds
2) I have to pass.

*Yes. Very yes.*

Tell me...
1) What it was like to grow up in this house.
2) Why you went into law.

My life is...
1) Exciting.
2) Interesting.
3) Lonely.

Grant...
1) Kiss me.
2) Let's cook these crab cakes.

(I should...)
1) Kiss him good-bye.
2) Hug him.

----------

You've collected 10 total clues!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Veil Of Secrets Chapter 16 Walkthrough

Chapter Sixteen:  All's Well That Ends... Main char's name = Lencel In ITAILICS  = Most preferred answer in my opinion ...