23 June 2018

The Royal Romance Book 3 Chapter 11 Walkthrough


Chapter Eleven: Cold Fire


Love Interest: Prince Liam


In ITAILICS = Most preferred answer in my opinion
Underlined = Right answer

Main char's name = Jensay.
Prince's name = Liam



A traitor?
1) We have to be careful.
2) I want their head on a pike!
3) Stopping traitors is your job!

Liam...
1) I'm here for you.
2) We're going to kick ass and take names.

We're going to find them and we're going to...
1) Bring them to justice.
2) Drag their bodies around the city walls in victory.
3) Show them they messed with the wrong royal couple.

Outfit:
- BURNING DESIRE 25 diamonds

Olivia...
1) I'm so happy you made it out of the attack unharmed!
2) Do you have a season that's not snow?
3) What are you hiding?!

Hey...
1) This is your ideal meal.
2) Give the man his ribs.
3) Is there any for me?

Lucretia...
1) Can two Nevrakises peacefully live together?
2) Convenient timing, showing up before the attack.

Yeah...
1) She's probably afraid.
2) I can't have people bail on us now!
3) Maybe she's leaving because she knows something.

Liam...
1) Let's dance our troubles away.
2) I know what you mean. It's overwhelming.
3) None of that matters when I'm with you. +Soulmates

What do you do?
1) Head to the armory with Maxwell. 15 diamonds
1) Stay at the ball.

*Head to the armory with Maxwell.*

Maxwell...
1) Gimmie that bow!
2) Isn't this a little dangerous?

Limited time of choice:
(I should shoot the...)
1) Ceiling!
2) Apple!
3) Dummy!

I choose the...
- Weirdly fancy dagger.
- Polo mallet.
- Skull... flail?
- Ram scepter thing.
- Dragon face hammer!

I think I'll...
1) Have a glass.
2) Skip it.

Madeleine...
1) Is better than this.
2) Seems like she needs a friend.
3) Was kind of a jerkface just now.

Definitely...
1) The vows.
2) Our first dance.
3) The cake. Always the cake.

I think Lucretia's threat was..
1) A mind game.
2) Legitimate.

PARTY TRICK SPECTACULAR You joined Maxwell in the Nevrakis armory!

----------

What do you do?
1) Go to the ice palace with Liam. 20 diamonds
2) Stay at the ball.

*Go to the ice palace with Liam.*

To...
1) Lythikos!
2) Our wedding!
3) Losing our clothes as soon as possible!

That tradition sounds...
1) Brutal.
2) Beautiful.

I command you to...
1) Kiss me.
2) Cuddle up with me.

Liam...
1) You're going to have to do better than that.*
2) Kissing you tonight is all I need.

*(I should...)
1) Let Liam undress me.
2) Undress for him.

Liam, we...
1) Shouldn't wait a moment longer. 
2) Should savor this as long as we can.

+Soulmates

FIRE AND ICE You kept warm in the ice palace with Liam!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Veil Of Secrets Chapter 16 Walkthrough

Chapter Sixteen:  All's Well That Ends... Main char's name = Lencel In ITAILICS  = Most preferred answer in my opinion ...