23 June 2018

Blood Bound Book 1 Chapter 14 Walkthrough

Chapter Fourteen: The Cabin


Main char's name = Neiren

In ITAILICS = Most preferred answer in my opinion
Underlined = Right answer



Nicole...
1) You're not getting away with this.
2) You don't have to do this.

But...
1) What will it do to you?
2) Can you extract it?

Adrian...
1) Feed on me.
2) Be strong, okay?

...
1) We'll meet again.
2) Thank you. For everything.

I...
1) Care about him.
2) Owe him this.

Lily...
1) I'll miss you.
2) Please don't go.
3) What about us?

Outfit:
- OUTDOORSY 25 diamonds

Tell me more about...
1) Your Maker.
2) The First Vampire.

Adrian...
1) When were you last here?
2) How long have you owned this place?

I think I'll have a...
1) Cold sandwich.
2) Grilled cheese.

I'm sorry...
1) We didn't meant to disturb you.
2) Can you tell us about them?

I'll sleep...
- With Adrian. 20 diamonds
- With Kamilah.
- By the fire.

*With Adrian.*

What happened with your family...
1) How did you get over it?
2) Has that inspired your work?

I want...
1) More...→
2) Just to be close to you.

→Adrian...
1) I care about you too.
2) Just doing my job.

ETERNAL FLAME You spent the night with Adrian at his cabin.

----------

(I'll...)
1) Hide!
2) Run to the window!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Veil Of Secrets Chapter 16 Walkthrough

Chapter Sixteen:  All's Well That Ends... Main char's name = Lencel In ITAILICS  = Most preferred answer in my opinion ...