20 June 2018

Red Carpet Diaries Book 2 Chapter 2 Walkthrough

Chapter Two: Leveling Up


Main char's name = Joylene

In ITAILICS = Most preferred answer in my opinion
Underlined = Right answer



That's...
1) Unbelievable!
2) Strangely dehumanizing.

I feel so...
1) Excited!
2) Nervous!

Tell me the truth...
1) What are you up to?
2) Did something happen between you?

Congratulations, guys!
1) You should tell everyone else.
2) I expect a 10% finder's fee.

They must be drawn to...
1) What a rockstar you are.
2) Your incredible good looks.

That sounds...
1) Amazing!
2) Like a really tough role.

Seriously?
1) Will we get to film together?
2) Will we have any... alone time on set?

The villain, huh?
1) What a complex role!
2) Do you think you're up to it?

You...
1) Have a point.
2) Should lighten up!

I'd...
1) Love to join you for a drink. 16 diamond
2) Rather stay here.

*Love to join you for a drink.*

Let's...
1) Walk.
2) Take a car.

I just have one question...
1) Why 'Manderley?'
2) What do you know about EDM?

...
1) Are you calling me a fool?
2) If you want my number, you can just ask.

Wow.
1) She sounds fascinating!
2) What, no romance?

Exactly. Like...
1) Endorsement deals.
2) A string of scandalous romances.
3) Total artistic freedom.

...
1) Thank you for a lovely evening.
2) Did I say something wrong?

HUNT SEASON You snuck off to a speakeasy with famed director Thomas Hunt!

----------

Outfit:
- EFFORTLESSLY COOL 25 diamonds

(I should...)
1) Be friendly.
2) Be assertive.

(I should...)
1) Act it out.
2) Just deliver the line.

Can we...
1) Actually read through the lines?
2) Hear more about the coordinated attack?

Wow...
1) You're seriously dedicated to fitness.
2) Is this really the time for that?

...
1) Sounds great!
2) What are you talking about?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Veil Of Secrets Chapter 16 Walkthrough

Chapter Sixteen:  All's Well That Ends... Main char's name = Lencel In ITAILICS  = Most preferred answer in my opinion ...