18 June 2018

The Junior Book 1 Chapter 11 Walkthrough


Love Interest: Zig

Chapter Eleven: Sorry


In ITAILICS = Most preferred answer in my opinion
Underlined = Right answer

Main char's name = Jenylee.



I...
1) Am so sorry.
2) Wanted to protect you.

THE TRUTH COMES OUT You finally revealed your investigation to Zig!

I want...
1) You, Zig. All of you. 20 diamonds
2) To sleep it off.

*You, Zig. All of you.*

I need you to...
1) Take me. *
2) Talk to me.

*Zig...
1) Go lower.
2) Take me now.

----------

I hate to say this, but...
1) I think I need to step off this case.
2) I need your help.
3) It's kind of suspicious.

Yeah, I'm just...
1) Worried about our friends.
2) Freaked out by this fire.
3) Tired.

Tyler...
1) This isn't you.
2) Why didn't you tell us?
3) How could you?!

It was...
1) Beau's fault.
2) A horrible mistake.

Hey!
1) Tyler, you know us!
2) Abbie's a great person!

Kassidy...
1) You don't have to do this.
2) You played me.

You know what?
1) That's a great idea. 17 diamonds*
2) I'm going to stick around.

*That's a great idea.*

Abbie...
1) Everyone makes mistakes.
2) I'm just as mad as you are.

I need to...
1) Be ruthless and fierce!
2) Let go of my sadness! (Adrift on Sunset)
3) Find something happy to focus on! (One Cool Cat)

*HOME SWEET HOME You spruced up your apartment!

----------

That's no excuse!
1) She has a right to be upset.
2) There was no need to be cruel.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Veil Of Secrets Chapter 16 Walkthrough

Chapter Sixteen:  All's Well That Ends... Main char's name = Lencel In ITAILICS  = Most preferred answer in my opinion ...