16 June 2018

Veil Of Secrets Chapter 4 Walkthrough

Chapter Four: First Blood


Main char's name = Lencel

In ITAILICS = Most preferred answer in my opinion
Underlined = Right answer


Limited time of choices (3 times):
(I...)
1) Stumble!
2) Leap!
3) Fall!
4) Trip!

(I'm going to...)
1) Climb up after him!
2) Look for a way around the fence!

(I...)
1) Freeze!
2) Panic!
3) Dodge!
4) Choke!

Flynn?
1) What were you doing back there?
2) Do you have something to do with Kate's disappearance?

You should...
1) Team up with me on this.
2) Let me handle this on my own.

...
1) Thanks.
2) I can handle myself.

Really?
1) You two weren't close?
2) Did you not live in town?

You have to know...
1) None of this is your fault. 
2) There's still time.

...
1) Am I that bad?
2) I'm not anyone's 'project'.

...
1) Okay!
3) No way.

Let's...
1) Look in the bedroom. 🔎 15 diamonds
2) Stay in here.

*Look in the bedroom.*

(I should...)
1) Tell him I'll help. 
2) Make a joke.

Let's search...
1) The bed.
2) The closet.

CLUE FOUND You found The Bear.

Maybe it was...
1) An ex.
2) Tanner.

----------

Password: magelo*

*SAY THE MAGIC WORD You guessed Kate's password!

CLUE FOUND You found The Diary.

Fine.
1) I'll read it.
2) You read it.

Let's do this.
1) I'm coming with you. 20 diamonds
2) You're on your own.

*I'm coming with you.*

...
1) Yup. Totally cool.
2) I've never ridden a motorcycle before...

...
1) I mean... a little.
2) Nope. Not at all.
3) I just want to make sure we're not caught.

That's...
1) So unfair!
2) Just how the world is.

Please know...
1) I won't break the law.
2) I've got your back.

(I should...)
1) Squeeze in with Flynn.
2) Hide behind the crate.

----------

You've collected 8 total clues!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Veil Of Secrets Chapter 16 Walkthrough

Chapter Sixteen:  All's Well That Ends... Main char's name = Lencel In ITAILICS  = Most preferred answer in my opinion ...