16 June 2018

Blood Bound Book 1 Chapter 13 Walkthrough

Chapter Thirteen: The Dungeon


Main char's name = Neiren

In ITAILICS = Most preferred answer in my opinion
Underlined = Right answer



Can't we at least...
1) Appeal to the Council?
2) Retry the case?

(I'll...)
1) Hug her.
2) Apologize.

We need to...
1) Call the police.
2) Sneak in and bust him out!

...
1) Go to hell! 
2) Of course...

(I should...)
1) Avoid his gaze.
2) Grab his hand.

1) Take a look... 16 diamonds*
2) Ignore it.

*FRAGMENT COLLECTED You found a fragment of the mysterious portrait.

(I'll...)
1) Avert my eyes.
2) Look for Adrian.

If you save him, you'll...
1) Gain an ally.
2) Have a chance to live.

It's...
1) Okay, it's kind of like that.
2) Not personal.

Limited time of choice:
(I'll...)
1) Jump him!
2) Grab his keys!

Of course...
1) You're my boss.
2) I would never leave you.

Let's...
1) Pull the lever! 18 diamonds*
2) Just get out of here.

*Pull the lever!*

(I've got to...)
1) Go back to get him!
2) Tell someone to grab him!

*LIBERATOR You freed the prisoners and destroyed The Shrike!

Do you think...
1) They'll be okay?
2) The Baron is dead?

----------

Are you okay?
1) Do you need to feed?
2) Did they hurt you?

Adrian, that's...
1) A terrible idea.
2) Something you need to do.

Uh...
1) I'm definitely coming.
2) Sorry, can I come?

(I should...)
1) Jump in front of Adrian!
2) Talk them down!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Veil Of Secrets Chapter 16 Walkthrough

Chapter Sixteen:  All's Well That Ends... Main char's name = Lencel In ITAILICS  = Most preferred answer in my opinion ...