16 June 2018

The Royal Romance Book 3 Chapter 10 Walkthrough


Chapter Ten: A Matter of Honor


Love Interest: Prince Liam


In ITAILICS = Most preferred answer in my opinion
Underlined = Right answer

Main char's name = Jensay.
Prince's name = Liam


Neville...
1) Drake's going to make you wish you'd never picked up a sword!
2) Seems like someone's trying to make up for some insecurities.
3) Please don't hurt him.

Drake...
1) You'd better win.
2) Why in the world did you agree to this?
3) Let me give you something for good luck.

Drake!
1) I can't look!
2) Get up!

Neville...
1) Leave with what's left of your dignity.
2) King Liam should have you executed for being a sniveling sore loser.

Olivia...
1) Or should I call you Livvy?
2) Who is that woman?

Olivia...
1) Take me with you. I can back you up! 12 diamonds
2) Good luck...

*Take me with you. I can back you up!*

Oh...
1) There are more Nevrakises?
2) I appreciate someone who knows how to make a dramatic entrance.
3) So you're the woman who abandoned Olivia when her parents died.

Limited tiem of choice:
(I should...)
1) Cough!
2) Compliment the wine!
3) Choke!

Lucretia...
1) I'm glad you could join us.
2) There's no way you came this far for a social call.

Could you tell me...
1) About little Olivia?
2) What Liam was like as a kid?
3) About Olivia's parents?

Lucretia...
1) You've been through a lot.
2) You still should've come back. ê+ Relationship

Lucretia...
1) It's a little late to be playing life coach.
2) Olivia doesn't need your help. ê+ Relationship
3) Did you hear that? We're missing another dance at the Gala!

Olivia...
1) You're welcome.
2) That's what friends do. ê+ Relationship
3) Don't read too much into it.

UNLIKELY ALLIES You helped Olivia face her aunt!

----------

Bertrand...
1) Where's Bartie?
2) You missed Drake's duel!

Now playing as Bertrand.

Bertrand, you...
1) Cad.
2) Coward.
3) Utter disappointment to the name of House Beaumont.

Savannah...
1) Please, stop!
2) SILENCE!

Now playing as Jensay.

Bertrand...
1) It wasn't that bad...
2) Were you trying to come off like a complete jerk?

I'm...
1) Charismatic?
2) Charming?
3) An actual human instead of a criticism delivery system?

Bertrand...
1) Get ready for a little help from Cupid Jensay. 15 diamonds
2) I don't think you need my help.

*Get ready for a little help from Cupid Jensay.*

You know...
1) That was actually kind of endearing.
2) Maybe fatherhood isn't your calling...

Limited tiem of choice:
Do I owe you?
1) Yes!
2) No!

Why not?
1) Because you don't think you deserve her?
2) Because she makes you nervous?

Bertrand...
1) I'm honored to call you my friend.
2) Don't get too sappy on me.

Ooh! You should tell him...
1) Thank you for taking care of our estate.
2) I’m glad you're my brother.
3) Bar none, your breakdancing skills are beyond reproach.

You should say...
1) You're right.
2) I'm willing to give more.

You should say...
1) I was a fool.
2) I was a dummy dumb-dumb.

CYRANO DE BERTRAND You helped Bertrand woo Savannah.

----------

Wow...
1) He's got a lot to own up to.
2) I suddenly want to give him a hug.

Maxwell...
1) If you ever start wearing sweater vests, I'm staging an intervention.
2) I'm proud of Bertrand, but I'm even prouder of you.

What do you do?
1) Accompany Liam to the courtyard. 30 diamonds
2) Stay in the ballroom.

*Accompany Liam to the courtyard.*

(I should...)
1) Do an elaborate spin.
2) Hold Liam close.
3) Kiss Liam. +Soulmates

I think...
1) We'll get through this, and it'll be like nothing ever happened.
2) We should remember what happened here, always.

Liam...
1) I'm glad you finally realized what the rest of us already knew. +Soulmates
2) You're anything but selfish.

Tonight? How about...
1) We finish what we started when you brought me here?*
2) Rigorous cuddling?

*(I should...)
1) Tease him back. 
2) Speed things up. 
3) Relax and enjoy it.

It's so...
1) Regal!
2) Impersonal...
3) Imposing.

Like, maybe...
1) A diary!
2) The Crown Jewels!
3) Embarrassing Speedos!

Y'know, if this is going to be my room too...
1) The old dudes on the wall have to go.
2) We need a strict no-clothes policy.

ROYAL PRIVILEGES You enjoyed an intimate tour of the King's Chambers with Liam!

----------

That's...
1) So mean!
2) Nothing. I would've convinced him Bastien wasn't real.

Hey, your abdication...
1) Was fate.
2) At least kept you safe.

Thanks...
1) I accept your apology.
2) It's good to be rewarded for my glorious service.
3) But I don't want it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Veil Of Secrets Chapter 16 Walkthrough

Chapter Sixteen:  All's Well That Ends... Main char's name = Lencel In ITAILICS  = Most preferred answer in my opinion ...