13 June 2018

Red Carpet Diaries Book 2 Chapter 1 Walkthrough

Chapter One: Toast of the Town


Main char's name = Joylene

In ITAILICS = Most preferred answer in my opinion
Underlined = Right answer



I can't believe...
1) How amazing that felt!
2) That I have to go back to real life.

Really?
1) Take that, haters!
2) Does this mean I get to go full diva now?

Come on, now...
1) I wouldn't go that far.
2) ...Bow. (he will do it gladly :D)

Definitely...
- Teja
- Matt
- Victoria
- Seth

It was...
1) Surprisingly fun!
2) A little weird...

Outfit:
- BALLROOM GLAM 20 diamonds Step Up!
- THE LBD

It looks that way.
1) And I'm gonna wipe the floor with you!
2) Break a leg out there.

Limited time of choices (3 times):
(My right hand should go...)
1) Over my head.
2) At his waist.
3) In his. Step Up!

(Next comes...)
1) Slow, quick, slow.
2) Quick, quick, slow. Step Up!
3) Dabbing.

(I should...)
1) Dip! Step Up!
2) Twirl!
3) Fall!

DANCING QUEEN You won the celebrity dancing contest!

...
1) Amazing!
2) But I like my place...

That's...
1) Very thoughtful, thank you.
2) Totally excessive!

...
1) Let's do it! 12 diamonds 
2) Not really...

This kitchen is...
1) Incredible!
2) Never going to get used.

The pool?
1) What room was that in?
2) You mean for the building?

Pearl Harlowe?
1) She's a legend!
2) Who now?

I have to ask you...
1) Can you get stuck down here?
2) Does the wine come with the house?

WHICH HOUSE WILL YOU CHOOSE?
- High-Rise Luxury*
- Old Hollywood Mansion

*HEIGHTS OF LUXURY You chose the swanky penthouse!

I'll celebrate with...
- Matt 30 diamonds 
- Teja 30 diamonds 
- Seth 30 diamonds 
- Victoria 30 diamonds 
- Packing

 *Seth*

Whiskey!
1) My favorite!
2) Is this for me, or for you?

I was thinking...
1) More whiskey!
2) We could maybe check out the bedroom...*

*Seth...
1) This won't change anything.
2) Don't tell me you're staying in that apartment.

Seth...
1) Let's slow things down.
2) Don't stop!*
 
*FUNNY BUSINESS You hooked up with Seth at your new place!

----------

The ones I should turn down?
1) What's wrong with them?
2) Why even bring those?

Chazz...
1) You're scaring me!
2) Spit it out already.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Veil Of Secrets Chapter 16 Walkthrough

Chapter Sixteen:  All's Well That Ends... Main char's name = Lencel In ITAILICS  = Most preferred answer in my opinion ...