12 June 2018

The Junior Book 1 Chapter 10 Walkthrough


Love Interest: Zig

Chapter Ten: Set Fire to the Rain


In ITAILICS = Most preferred answer in my opinion
Underlined = Right answer

Main char's name = Jenylee.



Nathan...
1) I think they know I'm onto them.
2) How could you not see this?

HANG OUT WITH BURPY?
1) I'd love to! 19 diamonds
2) I'll pass.

*I'd love to!*

(I'll...)
1) Throw the stick!
2) Fake Burpy out!

I think the best lounge has...
1) Open space and natural light!
2) Black lights and neon decor!
3) Bunk beds and slides!

By the way...
1) You two look really happy together.
2) How are the tours going now?

Limited time of choices (3 times):
(I'm going to...)
1) Duck under the branches!
2) Crash through the branches!

(I should...)
1) Go around!
2) Jump over!
3) Get clotheslined!

(I'm need to...)
1) Speed up!
2) Slow down!

TOP DOG You run these streets!

----------

Yeah?
1) Then you have to tell me everything.
2) Why should I trust you?

Outfit:
- MESHED UP  25 diamonds
- GRUNGE AND ROSES 20 diamonds
- MAROON JIVE 20 diamonds
- CURRENT OUTFIT

Kassidy...
1) Start talking.
2) Are you okay?

But...
1) You're the best shot we have.
2) Maybe you should come clean.

Well...
1) It wasn't your fault.
2) I won't forget what you did.

Oh...
1) I'm in! 18 diamonds
2) Not right now.

*I'm in!*

I think you're lying about...
1) The pole-climbing.
2) Being a former goth. Good Guess
3) Your allergy.

Okay, the lie's gotta be...
1) Your internship. Good Guess
2) The broken foot.
3) Seeing that many DA shows.

I think the lie is...
1) Your fear of cemeteries.
2) Your love of the greenhouse. Good Guess
3) Having that many geckos.

GAME FACE You learned some helpful details about Beau.

Could it be...
1) Kassidy?
2) Nathan?
3) Sebastian?

----------

(Even if you choose wrong options below it won't affect to story)

Limited time of choices (3 times):

(I've got to...)
1) Keep going!
2) Keep quiet! Very Stealthy!
3) Keep walking!

(I'll...)
1) Run in the shadows of the trees! Very Stealthy!
2) Run into the trees!
3) Run into the statue!

He's onto me! I have to hide...
1) In the greenhouse! Very Stealthy! x2
2) Behind the statue!

ONE WITH SHADOWS You've got a wealth of stealth!

(I should...)
1) Burst in there!
2) Enter quietly.
3) Scope it out.

(I need to...)
1) Kick down the door!
2) Break the window!
3) Cry for help!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Veil Of Secrets Chapter 16 Walkthrough

Chapter Sixteen:  All's Well That Ends... Main char's name = Lencel In ITAILICS  = Most preferred answer in my opinion ...