10 June 2018

Veil Of Secrets Chapter 3 Walkthrough

Chapter Three: The Powers That Be


Main char's name = Lencel

In ITAILICS = Most preferred answer in my opinion
Underlined = Right answer



Because...
1) You aren't investigating.
2) I'm worried about my friend.

Chief Walsh, you really need to...
1) Send a forensics team out to the woods.
2) Think about who you're protecting here.

Don't!
1) She's just doing her job!
2) I'm leaving now.

...
1) Fine. I wanted to talk to you anyway.
2) I don't take commands from anyone.

That...
1) Is truly impressive.
2) Doesn't mean you own the town.

If that's how you feel...
1) Take my stay off your tab.
2) I respect that.

(I should...)
1) Take a quick look around. ðŸ”Žx2 17 diamonds
2) Head out.

*Take a quick look around.*

(Can choose all )
Check out the...
1) Desk.*
2) Bookshelf.
3) Walls.
4) Cabinet.**

*CLUE FOUND You found The Code Sheet.

**CLUE FOUND You found The Locket.

----------
Thank goodness you're here!
1) I'm totally lost.
2) Maybe you can explain the trophy room?

Join me for dinner?
1) I'll be there. 19 diamonds
2) I have to pass.

*I'll be there.*

Wow.
1) Have you started a fan club yet?
2) We're just grabbing dinner...

It's...
1) Growing on me.
2) A tough town for outsiders.

Well...
1) Did she have any enemies?
2) Could she have been... seeing someone else?

Grant...
1) I'd love to.*
2) I'd rather sit.

*(I should...)
1) Kiss him.
2) Take a step back.

----------

You've collected 6 total clues!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Veil Of Secrets Chapter 16 Walkthrough

Chapter Sixteen:  All's Well That Ends... Main char's name = Lencel In ITAILICS  = Most preferred answer in my opinion ...