10 June 2018

Blood Bound Book 1 Chapter 12 Walkthrough

Chapter Twelve: The Tribunal


Main char's name = Neiren

In ITAILICS = Most preferred answer in my opinion
Underlined = Right answer



(I'll...)
1) Appeal to Jax.
2) Run to Kamilah's side.

I don't understand...
1) Who's accusing him? 
2) What can we do?

Come on, Jax...
1) Please trust me.
2) Without Adrian, you're screwed.

Jax...
1) Thank you for everything.
2) I'll be back.

1) Take a look... 16 diamonds*
2) Ignore it.

*FRAGMENT COLLECTED You found a fragment of the mysterious portrait.

Do you...
1) Doubt Adrian's innocence?
2) Know why he's being targeted?

Come with me?
1) I'd love to. 20 diamonds
2) I'll stay with Lily.

*I'd love to.*

Oh...
1) Just water, please.
2) Whatever you're having.

Uh...
1) Yes. Absolutely.
2) I'll just hang out here.

Um...
1) A few times.
2) Once.*
3) Never.

*It was my...
1) College boyfriend.
2) College girlfriend.

(I should...)
1) Kiss her.*
2) Hold her hand.

*THE DEEPEST KISS You kissed Kamilah by the pool!

----------

Outfit:
- FEMININE FLOWERS 25 diamonds

What?
1) Of course!
2) How could you even ask me that?

Maybe...
1) The Baron? 
2) Priya?

I'm...
1) Not comfortable with this. 
2) Ready. Let's start.

...
1) Not every single minute, no...
2) Yes.

Yeah, just...
1) Please don't do this.
2) You can all go right to hell.

(I should...)
1) Fight!
2) Run!

So...
1) What do we do?
2) Where are they taking him?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Veil Of Secrets Chapter 16 Walkthrough

Chapter Sixteen:  All's Well That Ends... Main char's name = Lencel In ITAILICS  = Most preferred answer in my opinion ...