7 June 2018

Perfect Match Book 1 Chapter 16 Walkthrough


Chapter Sixteen: Belly of the Beast

Love Interest: Hayden


In ITAILICS = Most preferred answer in my opinion
Underlined = Right answer

Main char's name = Raelyn


Hayden...
1) The important thing is getting out of here safe!
2) We're gonna make Eros pay.

*SNOW RUNNER SUIT*
Limited time of choices (2 times):
(I should...)
1) Whip him with the pommel!
2) Take aim and fire!

(I should aim at...)
1) The taser! 
2) The counter!

What do you do?
1) Program an army of Haydens and destroy the Eros facility! 18 diamonds*
2) Make a quick escape.

*PERFECT MATCHES You programmed an army of Haydens!

Cecile...
1) We're going to bring Eros down!
2) It's not too late for you...
3) Tell me what the Sirens are!*

*WHAT COMES NEXT You asked Cecile about the Sirens...

FIGHTING BACK Nadia used her self-defense skills!

I think...
1) We deserve a break.
2) We should figure out our next move.
3) Everyone deserves a freakin' medal for our stellar escape.

Hey, Dipper...
1) Shake.
2) Bang!Bang!

(You can choose all)
What do you do?
1) Stroll down the Pont Alexandre III with Hayden. 30 diamonds
2) Visit the Eiffel Tower with Damien. 30 diamonds
3) Join Sloane at Le Soleil et La Lune. 30 diamonds
4) Kill time until the group trip to the Louvre.


*Stroll down the Pont Alexandre III with Hayden.*

How did you feel about...
1) The battle?
2) Seeing other Matches?
3) Finally leaving Eros's HQ?

When I saw Harley, I...
1) Was terrified.
2) Knew it wasn't you.
3) Thought your alter ego looked hot.

I'd choose...
1) Somewhere tropical and serene.
2) A crowded place with flashing lights.
3) A historic site, riddled with stories.

MADE IN THE USA You chose a bucket list destination!

I should...
1) Kiss Hayden.*
2) Hug Hayden.

*Well...
Where did you have in mind?*
It's getting a bit late...

*TUCKED AWAY You and Hayden hooked up under the bridge!


*Visit the Eiffel Tower with Damien.*

Things with Eros were pretty intense...
1) I'm just glad we made it out safe.
2) All those Matches were so creepy.
3) But it's starting to feel normal.

Aland's betrayal hurt...
1) And I'm still furious.
2) But she could be a good ally.
3) But she's so hot, though.

ON TOP OF THE WORLD You went to the Eiffel Tower with Damien!


*Join Sloane at Le Soleil et La Lune.*

(You can choose all)
WHAT DO YOU WANT TO EAT?
- This Thing
- Chocolate Souffle
- Macarons

Like...
1) What's the craziest thing you've ever done?
2) Is there anything you're really bad at?

SNACKMAGGEDON You ate so many desserts with Sloane in Paris!

----------

So Hayden...
1) Is this fun for you at all?
2) How do you like the paintings?

This painting makes me feel...
1) Bold.
2) Afraid.
3) In Awe.


1 comment:

  1. Well...OK then! This story was something else!! Lol I didn't have enough diamonds for it at all though that's for sure!! I kept Steve, Nadia was too into him, I had to. But I couldn't keep Alana OR blow up the factory... Which I really wanted to do lol. I'm definitely gonna read other stories and collect diamonds and redo this story

    ReplyDelete

Veil Of Secrets Chapter 16 Walkthrough

Chapter Sixteen:  All's Well That Ends... Main char's name = Lencel In ITAILICS  = Most preferred answer in my opinion ...