4 June 2018

The Junior Book 1 Chapter 9 Walkthrough


Love Interest: Zig

Chapter Nine: Pray You Catch Me


In ITAILICS = Most preferred answer in my opinion
Underlined = Right answer

Main char's name = Jenylee.



James...
1) Are you accusing one of us?
2) You know we'd never do this, right?

Hey...
1) You're gonna get through this.
2) Let's focus on fixing this.
3) At least you're not facing your characters' problems!

(Can choose all)
Let's...
1) Look at CompMonster086's user profile.
2) Read the comments section. 
3) Contact the website's admins.

Listen, KingB99...
1) 'You're a jerkwad.'
2) 'I bet you're behind this!'
3) 'You're clearly just jealous.'

I...
1) Can definitely help! 17 diamonds*
2) Actually need to meet Becca.

*Can definitely help!*

Limited time of choices (2 times):
Uh, she's...
1) A professional driver.
2) CEO of Dryve. + Success
3) CEO of Uskea.

(I'll text about...)
1) The rowing team. + Success
2) Pranking.
3) Crown and the Flame fanfic. + Success

+ Success x2 (Choco-raspberry croissant - probably you needed to sneak peak to Beau's room in chapter 5, but not sure)

MISSION IMPDSSI-BEAU You went undercover and got more dirt on Beau!

----------

Hey!
1) Becca makes her own money!
2) Becca graduated from Hartfeld with distinction!
3) What's your problem?

Becca's telling the truth!
1) I proofread her essay myself!
2) This is obviously a mean prank!

Becca...
1) Let's bring the fight to him! 15 diamonds**
2) He's not worth your time.

*Let's bring the fight to him!*

Focus on...
1) Clearing your name.
2) Exposing his bias.

†What do you think would happen if I...
1) Showed this to the Dean?
2) Showed this to your coworkers?
3) Posted this on the internet?

LAWYERED! You and Becca debated your way to the evidence!

That's wonderful!
1) You inspired her.
2) Sounds like you have lots in common. 
3) Does that mean our nuggets are free?

----------

Zig...
1) I can't let this go.
2) Maybe you're right.

*EVIDENCE UNLOCKED You've unlocked the gossip screenshots!
**EVIDENCE UNLOCKED You've unlocked the forged letter!

2 comments:

  1. I told myself I wouldn't waste any diamonds on evidence or furniture for the apartment... BUT after the little chat with Becca and that teacher I lost it..lmao! I was so "oh no his ass didn't!!" That I instantly hit the option to help Becca without question. Glad I did too, it was awesome giving that guy what he deserved! *boom!* in your face! Hope you're having a great day Kate!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much, Theresa!! :) I'm glad you feel satisfying xD

      Delete

Veil Of Secrets Chapter 16 Walkthrough

Chapter Sixteen:  All's Well That Ends... Main char's name = Lencel In ITAILICS  = Most preferred answer in my opinion ...