2 June 2018

Veil Of Secrets Chapter 2 Walkthrough

Chapter Two: Unveiled


Main char's name = Lencel

In ITAILICS = Most preferred answer in my opinion
Underlined = Right answer


(I should...)
1) Tell him the truth.
2) Dodge the question.

Tanner...
1) Something must have happened.
2) Maybe she got cold feet.

I'll...
- Search with Grant. 16 diamonds🔎
- Snoop with Flynn. 16 diamonds🔎
- Wait in the parlor.

*Snoop with Flynn.*

So...
1) How did they make so much money? 
2) What's your take on the Sterlings?

CLUE FOUND You found The Broken Phone.

I think it's...
1) Bryce's.
2) Tanner's.

----------

(I should...)
1) Let this happen.
2) Break it up.

(I should try to convince...)
1) Chief Tommy Walsh.
2) Deputy Jeff Duffy.
3) Deputy Naomi Silverhawk.

(I should...)
1) Get him some ice. *
2) Let him handle it.

*ICE TO MEET YOU You comforted Flynn after the fight!

Bryce...
1) When was the last time you saw Kate?
2) Was Kate upset this morning?

Mr. Sterling...
1) You must be so worried about Tanner.
2) How did Kate seem before the wedding?

I...
1) Love to hike.
2) Would rather be in the city.

Should we rest in the cabin?
1) Let's do it. 18 diamonds ðŸ”Ž
2) We probably shouldn't.

*Let's do it.*

(I should...)
1) Huddle up against her.
2) Keep my distance.

Surprising?
1) I know karate.
2) I love videogames.
3) I am extremely single.

I want to know...
1) Something surprising about you.
2) Whether you miss your life back home?

(I should put...)
1) My arm around her. *
2) Another log on the fire.

*CABIN FEVER You got close to Naomi in the cabin!

CLUE FOUND You found The Russian Carving.

----------

CLUE FOUND You found Kate's Veil.

----------

You've collected 4 total clues!

1 comment:

Veil Of Secrets Chapter 16 Walkthrough

Chapter Sixteen:  All's Well That Ends... Main char's name = Lencel In ITAILICS  = Most preferred answer in my opinion ...